PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Push Notification: Abandoned Cart Recovery, Retargeting, Sales

Luxuryflow Store

Insanely awesome app. Easy to use, fast support (Thanks Kunal). Automation with just a few clicks will help increase conversions of every store out there. And still somehow cheaper than all the competition.

Also has a great promotion were smaller stores can have a upgraded plan for 1 year for free which they set up in few minutes.

The Stylish Edit

This is THE BEST app that I've added to my store to date! I just wish I found it sooner. The install was seamless and the UI is intuitive and clean. I was up and running literally in 2 minutes, INCLUDING setting up the automations. Easy Peasy! The best part though, was the support. I thought Shopify's support was bar none but PUSHOWL'S SUPPORT is totally on par! I always test support when I install a new app.. it can really be a deal breaker for me as a new store owner, if I have an issue with an app, I need help in the most expedient way possible. Time is Money.

Kunal was a support RAWK STAR!! Not only did he answer my few questions but he gave me some stellar suggestions for my store and told me about Storetasker... who knewwwwww?

All in all, do yourself, your store and your sanity a favor and GET THIS APP!!!

Brevitystore

Very useful & easy to use interface.

Pacnwgifts

6/1/2021 - This is an updated review and I can't say enough good things about the support we receive with PushOwl, especially recently with Lucio. It is very easy to install. Also, whenever we have had a question or issue, the PushOwl team has responded very promptly and completely. We are particularly impressed with the fact that the app works seamlessly with Shopify. Five Stars for ease of installation, user interface, integration with Shopify and especially their customer service.

Weareponymous

This is a great app, very easy to use, customise and get your message across with the need for getting customer emails. We saw an immediate uptake in people registering for notifications. Would definitely recommend.

Pips Stuff

Top service!
Great customer service also quite active and app works and integrates perfectly great addition for any online store definitely recommend!

Simicase Com

Okay, where should I start? If I could leave more stars I would. This is the best push notifications app you can add to your store, I have tested others but this one is never down and support is PERFECT, almost always realtime chat with support times help you to get everything of this app. After testing it we upgrade to the bussines plan for more impressions and more options. The push for for abandoned cart really helps with recoveries and that alone pays it self back.

Our recovery rate is increased from 5 to 18 and we already had recovery emails.

Don't bother with any other push notifications applications. Take the time to learn this one. We use this on all of our stores and no regret since day 1.

Last thing for the team: Standard translation of push notification in other languages would be a nice thing.

Fien Collection

Perfect App! I highly recommend this to any store owners that would love to engage with their customers!

Aroma For Life

Works just perfect !
Install it with your eyes closed. I would recommend it to anyone running an e-commerce store. The push notifications keep reminding your visitors about your store and eventually you make some sales. And since it is free, they deserve a higher rating than 5. Keep up the good work guys :)

Minifigsr Us

Service is great, product works like a charm. I would call this the new way to contact customers without using email.