PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Push Notification: Abandoned Cart Recovery, Retargeting, Sales

Bomberish Store

Very good app. Super easy to use and will definitely grow your sales with absolutely 0 effort. The customer support is very nice and helpful. I recommend this app for everyone

Rocslide

Lovely app, really engaging staff also, tried it out and i got notifications pushed. it really important to have this on your store to keep your customers engaged.

thumbs up guys

Jjs Exchange

Push Owl is awesome. They even reached out to me with free tips on how to improve my interface and overall page to generate more conversions before I paid a dime for anything. Awesome customer support!

Toddiland

Super app and SUPER Support, specialy Shashank!
Recommanded for everyone! good work!!

Get The Fluff Out Of Here

This app is excellent, easy to use and provides an additional targeting method. I would also like to mention the personalised support I have received from Kunal, who reached out personally (Not an automated welcome email) and provided additional recommendations for my store!

I 100% recommend this app, the top notch customer service is an added bonus!

Cherryas

This app is amazing! It help you to send notification to your customer in a easy way!

Petplanet Store

The App works perfectly and the support team is great. Thanks Ankit for all your patience and your information. Very good App and very useful.

Lionsprideemporium

This is a great app, I recommend it to anyone just starting on Shopify, or who wants to increase their sales.

Goodlife Discount

Really easy to use and nice app to have for your store. It's awesome that the app doesn't slow down the shop at all, and the customer service is great!

Haremgarden

What an amazing app - I have been looking for something like this for ages so I am extremely happy I come across this app today! I contacted the customer support and they were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely recommend this app if you are looking for web push notifications for your website.