PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Ebook09

Excellent app and Fantastic support!

Jacksonsthai

Excellent app, and absolute 5-star support from the developers. The best part is, it actually works, which is a big plus. Our subscriber growth has been fantastic, and with 2 minutes work, you can send out a push notification to all subscribers in a very clean and professional format. And I have noticed that the percentage of opens of the notification is much higher than email. I suppose email is an old medium and as the world speeds up, Bang On, push notifications are the new go. Kunal and Rameez provide excellent support, so there....5 stars all around.

Gift Moments

Great app so far, great addition to any store, Thank you.

Boxy Bobby

Excellent, professional and instant costumer service! Great offers for beginners.

Special Miracles Down Syndrome

Such a cool app and great customer service! Thank you!

Esc Videocation Dev

I have just started to explore PushOwl. What I can say at this time is that the customer support is outstanding. I will update this review when I have done som more work with the app.

Ragna Group

There customer service is top grade, thanks guys

Boa Boutique

Rameez was wonderful! He was patient, and really explained how beneficial this app will be to my business. We look forward to seeing more ROI from this app!

Dogeapparel

great app for push notifications

I Am Beautiful3

We really like it! It works great. We are going to use it in our mobile phone accessories store too. The support team is awesome!. We highly recommend it. You must install it now. We know you will be happy with it.