PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2069 reviews

1721 - 1730 of 2004 reviews

Dropitem

Very Helpful ...... Recommended !

PS : awesome support :)

Bagruprintsstore

Great app. Easy to install and use, clean and simple interface. It's easy even for a beginner like me.
The pushes are easy to create and push. Also, automation features like abandoned cart notifications are perfect to get those conversion rates higher.
Support is one of the best, they are friendly and guide you step by step also resolution of any issue is pretty fast.

MOST AMAZING PART: New entrepreneurs like me can get upgraded plans free for a year under their Early stage plan.

Would recommend to everyone. Cheers!!

Icedgold

This is a really great app! Really like the abandonment cart feature

Rslv Apparel

Great app, very helpful team and works well with my store!

Ugot2havethis

Solid Easy to use system with just enough to make it work and be effective. Not annoying to customers and very good support! This team will be developing some great stuff and always able to help!

Vitaminaimineralai Lt

It's very good apps I like it. Notification in mobiles and computers. Perfect for my store

Nadirisler

I Love this little app it's easy to install and use .
Thanks

Sandisfying

Amazing app, I am hoping for further corporate with you guys. Thank you for the upgrade

Clay Pot Boutique

PushOwl is a great app to help you maintain your store, ESPECIALLY if you're a new Entrepreneur like myself. The PushOwl reps guides you through the process of setting up so it's pretty easy, Thanks for getting me started!

Art By Monday

Very personalized experience- they help you get started with the app and are very responsive to any questions or concerns. Very nice app, so glad I downloaded it!