PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

Serenity Wooden Watches

The app is easy to install and set up! They are very supportive and helpful and provide you with a live chat, to help you succeed in any way they can!

I was really impressed withe the entire process and could not recommend them any higher! This will be better than e-mail marketing i believe!

Taylorshopandco

Very good APP here on Shopify, a must have. a lot of work have been put in this you can feel it ! its really easy to configure everything and i bet futur or current customers will love this ! Thanks Pushowl !

The Value Wizard

Great app! I really like the abandon cart recovery function. It's unlike any other app I've seen. I also like that they offer a free plan for businesses that are just starting up. This was crucial for me because I am just launching my store and I don't have much money for start-up costs left. Having a great quality app like this that offers a free plan to get me going that still offers all the functions and then when I've got consistent money coming in I can bump up to a paid plan is AWESOME. And the customer support is unbelievable! They are real live people that greet you in the chat. They are very responsive and really care about helping your business succeed! I also really enjoyed that one of their team members likes to send funny gifs (they are my favorite).

Iplay Fetch

Just installed and am very happy with Ankit's client support. Top notch concept and high potential. Will see how it all goes but so far a fantastic experience.

Exclusive Product Store

First off all, the app do what he need to do. I mean the notification system is great for my store and my customers. The UI interface is very simple but offer you all you need. You get some free impressions credits from the start that help you to send notification to your subscribers. The support team ...they are the best, they help you in any question, in a short time. They have from me 5 stars!!! All the best

Kaaya Australia

Smooth interface , superb support from Kunal , couldnot ask more . Lets the ball rolling .

Fora Online Store

Great app! Easy to use and the user-friendly. if you need assistance, their customer service is awesome!

Jacketldn

IF YOU ARE IN THE PROCESS OF CONSIDERING THIS APP FOR YOUR STORE, CONSIDER NO MORE.

WHEN IT COMES TO THE COMMUNICATION BETWEEN BUSINESS AND CUSTOMER, IN THE E-COMMERCE FIELD, IT IS OUR UTMOST PRIORITY TO CONTINUOUSLY INNOVATE THE WAYS IN WHICH WE REACH OUR CUSTOMERS.
THIS CONCEPT ENABLES THIS ESSENTIAL COMMUNICATION WITHOUT THE NEED OF OUR STANDARD EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION, ETC.

On a lighter note, we were in talks with App Developers that proved ways of push notifying customers with the development of a store App. We have moved swiftly forward with this simplified concept.

(Nevertheless, Store Apps are a great way of scaling your business.)

I suspect that you'll either be bought by Shopify or your App will be headed toward the most integrated.

Everythingunder

I saw the app in the recommendation of my shopify store, and the idea just convince me right away, because the web notifications is something that i use with certain pages , it let me know when something new is in the page... now to have that in a online store, in my online store... man! i wanted it right away.

And the customers services?... THE BEST IN ALL APPS IN THE APP STORE.

JUST AWESOME !

Pitbulldoglovers

App is super easy to use. It integrates well. Customer service was super helpful; shoutout to Kunal! There was a slight issue that they fixed in minutes. I have yet to try this with the mobile app sales channel and apparently it doesn't work with iPhone/iPad users but that is on Apple's end, not PushOwl.

Highly recommended!