PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2021 reviews

1731 - 1740 of 1956 reviews

Bonvagonstore

Very easy to use and effective app by a very active and helpful team.

Wearexellar

Not only is that app amazing, but the development team is great. Highly recommend - increases conversions, and the developers work with you one on one to improve your store beyond just notifications!

Nzecigstore

GREAT APP! GREAT SUPPORT! What else could you ask for!

The App is so clean, fresh and simple to use. No hidden corners or never ending menus, everything is at your fingertips and just a click a way. I just opened the App for the first time and everything felt natural and like I had been using it for year! A must have App for any shopify store!

Baby Dorie Store

Best notification app we've tested to date. Does what it's suppose to without any coding needed. Also does not interfere with your shop's current liquid which is a BIG upside.

The support and customer service is absolutely top notch. Kunal takes the time to really listen to your concerns and questions and provides answers. Also gave us some useful insight to other areas of our shop so listen to the advice when given.

Keep up the good work

Highesthigh

Fantastic service. Revolutionary product and competitive rates which will pay for themselves. Highly recommend.

Crazy Salez

Just signed up to use PushOwl and already I have had an unforgettable experience, I was dealing with Kunal and he went above and beyond by having a look at my site and giving opinions on what changes could be made to increase conversion to my site. I really like the idea of PushOwl and I am confident it will push conversions even further! Am excited :)

Star Pet Emporium

This is an excellent way to draw new customers to your store and returning customers back to your store. I still use the app and I will definitely recommend it to a friend, family, relative, or buisiness contact. While I was going through my settings I was using live chat with Kunal he was awesome!!! He helped me out with so much I am so thankful! This is an A+++ Company and an A+++ App.

Gaming Enhanced

Been using the app for only a few days now but I already love it and see the potential. There are some exciting new features coming out soon. The reason I know this is because I've been in contact with the extremely friendly and always responsive support team. Highly recommended!

Beexclusive

BEYOND what i expected it to be. You get to chat with a real person. And they look at your store and give you tips on how to make it better. Like I really can't express how helpful they are. The Chef Bobby Flay* of helpful apps! If that makes sense,(I love Food Network).

Ritzy Cosmetics

Like everyone else in the comments, service is top notch. Above and beyond what you would expect, based on previous app installs with different companies. Very personable and passionate group of individuals, which is reflected in the quality of their app. 5 stars!