PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

954 Gifts

I had a very informative chat with Mr Rameez, he was very helpful. My reason for contacting PushOwl was to ask questions about my subscriber and he went as far as to give me other information to help with the success of my store. I would recommend anyone to use PushOwl. Thanks again MR Rameez.
www.954-gifts.com

Oudasia

Undoubtedly one of the most useful apps available. Takes the hassle out of abandoned carts and back in stock notifications!

Perfumemy

Initial impression is great! Confident this will help sort out the abandoned carts and back in stock notifications. The developer is very helpful with great advice.

Subliblanks

An excellent app - does exactly what it says.

I love the push notifications for marketing, we instantly create a push notification to let our buyers know when a product is running low or on offer.

Customer service is spot on, responded in a reasonable time and answered all questions i put forward.

Searchitte

Would say it's definitely a brilliant app the way it works, has an exceptional customer service team working behind the progress. Really appreciated your help and support Kunal through the live chat. I definitely recommend using this app to all the new and existing store owners out there. Great work.

Colonium Store

It is a small, but app with great people behind. They are helped me so much. But, the most important thing is they are talked with me. They are alive. Coolest support I've ever seen. And I'm not already talking about the app, because it is really easy for use, looking nice and I'm never frustrated by experience with.

MUST-HAVE! I'm not joking!

Local Shoppi

Awesome app...no need of email signups and saves out of time

The Foodnited States

Great app. User-friendly interface. Sign-ups have been surprisingly steady after we weren't sure about implementing push notifications. We're waiting to see how the abandoned cart rate turns out, but the app, so far, is all-around awesome.

Ronnypulpo

a MUST for every online store, very very easy to use and works!! the Hero Images are one of the best parts for the conversion. The pushowl is like an ad but very cheap and you can use everytime you need it to your audience. Very happy with the team.

Goodness Me

Great app and support! Only a few days in and we are already seeing cart recoveries.