PushOwl Web Push Notification

PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

Our Harvest Shop Blessings Ran By Faith

Staff very encouraging and helpful. They are a true blessing!!!! Thank you

Baggiocaf

Great app guys! Nice support! In the first day using this app, I could pay back my subscription fee! Use this app and you'll get imediate ROI!

Phone Trendy Cases

Nice app! Support is always there to reach and help you.

Yefa De

Great Software i like it! Will test it a few days now

Vibrant Color Eyes

Perfect app, works like a charm and is a must have. Wish I could give it 10 stars.

The Lc Pop Shop

Love it! Must have for all shops. Wish me luck on getting those sale :)

The Vegan Warehouse

PushOwl"s customer service is second to none. They are readily available and able to provide helpful insight at a moments notice.

Their platform is seamless and easy to use, I've seen a positive impact on my business while using their service. Would highly recommend to any business owners looking to increase their conversion rates.

The Goat Goods

Love this plugin. Great way to get extra leads

Godfathers Corner

I love this app! It gets the job done and its free!

Tee Totlin

I'm a new Shopify merchant and have been exploring a lot of apps. This review is based on my early experience. It's clean and seamless to install. The user interface is clean and simple. I've contacted Support with some questions and they've been very prompt and helpful with their replies. If you're looking to add push notifications to your marketing mix, do give this app a try.