PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1946 reviews

Pretty Wig Store

Amazing customer service! great app would definitely recommend to anyone! :)

Nannan Tianyi

Definitely worth installing. Great way for marketing campaign. Hope to have the ios supported version on board soon!

Ukiyo Apparel

Definitely recommend this app. It's a very Powerful tool and is underestimated in the App Store. The guys behind this app have amazing Customer service as well!

Kiandlee

Okay, People.... This "Company/Staff/App" are the BEST EVER! I had a 30 min conversation with Kunal on my first visit before I ever spent 1 penny. He walked through my Shopify site with me pointing out every change that needed to be made from a UX Professional's perspective. I own a design business here in Phoenix AZ and wished I could hire them. So if you haven't already install, sign up now and take advantage of a Real Business with Real People who actually care about YOUR SUCCESS.

Brower Family Wines

Very useful, the founders are very friendly and helpful. Must try!

Gallery Of Jewelry

I would highly recommend this app, just on the outstanding quality of customer service alone.

Esir

These guys are the best, not only the App that they have provide but also the suggestions and help they provide to other e-commerce related issues

Milanblocks

we are trying this for free so far, look so awesome and easy to install, only take me 10 minitues to set up all of them for our custom evening clutch store: www.milanblocks.com. customer service is very good and patient to answer all questions if you have right way.
thank you again.

Zin69

Really Nice app support very Well this app its absoulty importante

Adorable Gems

This support has been second to none. And the push notifications are genius. Certainly a higher chance of (repeat) customers. Ankit is awesome and seems to really care about my business. I highly recommend PushOwl to any store, whether big or small.