PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2069 reviews

1791 - 1800 of 2069 reviews

Office 1010

Started using the app soon after it was launched. The team at PushOwl has continued to help us through the entire learning process of push notifications. They genuinely appreciate their users. As for the app it has been easy to use and we have seen a steady increase in subscribers.

Shop And Rent

Will recommend it to all! 10 out of 10 to App! and 20 out of 10 to support! :D

keep it up!

Solvere

Very good app and great support looking forward to use it on my website

Bright In The Night

Cette application est vraiment géniale et apporte plus de résultats que de simples emails.
Elle est facile à paramétrer même pour un non anglophone comme moi.
Merci d'avoir créé une application aussi réussie et aussi performante.
Elle a fair décoller ma boutique.
Je vous recommande d'installer cette application sans tarder.
Merci à vous aussi pour votre service clients.

Door Store Rotherham

Excellent product and the support is second to none. Very helpful and do there upmost to help you. Cannot wait to get involved with this app.

Ablaze Jeans

Awesome so far. Business newbie here. Great support team and very user friendly!!

Reggie Davis Merch

Great app , this is a must have app for your store . Especially for new start ups

Shamlove

Superb app! I highly recommend to everyone,it help bring all the necessary conversions at the store. Keep it up!

Luxuryflow Store

Insanely awesome app. Easy to use, fast support (Thanks Kunal). Automation with just a few clicks will help increase conversions of every store out there. And still somehow cheaper than all the competition.

Also has a great promotion were smaller stores can have a upgraded plan for 1 year for free which they set up in few minutes.

The Stylish Edit

This is THE BEST app that I've added to my store to date! I just wish I found it sooner. The install was seamless and the UI is intuitive and clean. I was up and running literally in 2 minutes, INCLUDING setting up the automations. Easy Peasy! The best part though, was the support. I thought Shopify's support was bar none but PUSHOWL'S SUPPORT is totally on par! I always test support when I install a new app.. it can really be a deal breaker for me as a new store owner, if I have an issue with an app, I need help in the most expedient way possible. Time is Money.

Kunal was a support RAWK STAR!! Not only did he answer my few questions but he gave me some stellar suggestions for my store and told me about Storetasker... who knewwwwww?

All in all, do yourself, your store and your sanity a favor and GET THIS APP!!!