PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Otter Grooming Co

Have not used the product yet, but have high hopes! Was able to get part of the Early Stage program and hope the impact will be massive for my business.

Sugar Cosmetics

Awesome application. Super easy to use.

Vitrinegratuite

Just implemented it with the help of Kunal, and I am happy to work with this it in the future. Higly recommended because it is just quite NEW ! The support is very effective and helpful.

Being Exotic

Just Superb!! Special thanks to Kunal. The customer service is awesome. He helped me pointing out important resources for our new store. Thank you!!

Loulla Belle Boutique

Works great! I have had a shopify store for about 4 years, and this adds extra sales for us!

Peakboys

Great app all the way best customer care I've seen so far for an app. They offered us a midrange plan to help us grow the result of this app so can't wait to see what this app can do!

Your Goods Central

This app developer supports small business. They provide a great sweet of products and quick support. I would definitely recommend giving this app a try!

Papemelroti

We've seen instant sales plus great service from the team!

Sportifynow1

Really Good
I must say one of the well findings of me from shopify app store
its really good have a company making waves on shopify from India. Really happy about it

Kattco

This is a must have app for any Shopify store owner - the automation features are truly amazing and come straight out of the box, all beautifully integrated with Shopify: abandoned carts reminders, out-of-stock, ... Plus, the founders are super nice and their support even includes animated gifs :D