PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

1871 - 1880 of 2013 reviews

Create R4u

Extremely powerful and valuable APP!!! Great customer service too! I thought their app was crashing my site but it turns out it was an error in my code, but they helped me identify and fix the issue. Super excited about using this app for Aban Carts and Promo Messages. If you're a PPC marketer you'll really see the value in being able to reach your ENTIRE audience with a single click or automation! Thanks for your help guys, very friendly!

Ms Pretty Kitty

This app is amazing. The notifications to my customers were a helpful, friendly reminders that turned into sales! The support team will help with any question about push owl or generalized information that helped a beginner such as myself TREMENDOUSLY! Thanks Push Owl!

Links Charms Inc

Awesome App! Everyone can use this to bring back traffic to their site and update customers on promotions and sales.

Mallsmaar

HEY GUY IF YOU WANNA BE SUCCESSFUL WITH SHOPIFY SELLING ONLINE DO NOT MISS THIS APP IT VERY HELPFUL AND THEY HAVE REALLY GREAT CUSTOMERS SERVICE, GREAT ADVICE THANK YOU

Aloehealth Life

Just installed the app and got support within the few first minutes about the app and all around good information about UX Design, facebook ads.

Survival Trunk

Awesome App! It really couldn't be easier to use and they have great customer service! Sending cart recovery notifications straight to the customers computer is amazing!

Theblackcat Com

Awesome extension Great support definitely worth using for your shopify store!!

Hiltons Boutique

I have to say this is an Impressive App and the support is just as awesome! If you want a very simple but powerful way to get potential sales and keep customers aware of your products look no further. Use it and you will see what I mean! I have to say Thanks to support for the advice!

Backpack Galore

First the app is so easy to implement and I cant believe its free.
Kunal one of the developers not only gave me information on pushowl but an overload of information to improve my site.
One of them is so crazy good with a checklist, that it's made me even more sure about my site and products, and steps i still need to take.

Great guys!

Ddcrocheting04

Sure a wonderful app to use I'm so happy to have this on my shop
Thanks guys for a wonderful app