PushOwl Web Push Notifications

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 2021 reviews

1881 - 1890 of 1956 reviews

La Petite Sirene

very beautiful design, fall in love with the first eye, to be honest, I install this app rather than others with more reviews, is this app has a beautiful logo. and not make me disappointed, their dashboard ui design is very good, and the functions is out of my expectations.

Kittyjewel

It's a great app. I was looking for an app like this. I am sure that everyone who uses it will be amazed by it.

Le Circlets

THIS IS ONE AWESOME APP.. THERE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A+++. NOT ONLY DID I GET AN AWESOME APP I ALSO RECEIVE SOME GREAT ADVICE ON MY STORE IMAGE. DIDN'T COST A DIME... THANKS

Boutique Bust

A must have for any shopify business. Send push notifications without your customers having to download an app! Beautifully designed and customer support is very helpful and responsive. 5 star experience. The interface is so simple and clean, it just works!

Into The Light Apparel

Awesome! There was helpful service right off the bat, in which they not only helped me with PushOwl, but also with perfecting different elements of my store.

Alopecia You Lose

Just downloaded it but their customer service after the download has been AWESOME!!! Can't remember the last time customer service with a company was this helpful and enjoyably hilarious. :-D

Coin Hunterz

Excellent support team from PushOwl!!! They are very outgoing, informative and helpful! I highly, highly recommend this app for anyones shopify store!

Babymark Inc

Very good apps to generate notifications ! Excellent support from Ankit, very fast to answer and very smart !!

Saraf Furniture

Amazing support, and best of all, the app just works !

Merah Vodianova

The best service i have ever had in my life!! The app is amazing, the service is great and to be honest if these guys start making other apps, other developers will have an issue as these guys are too great!!