PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

1911 - 1920 of 2502 reviews

Jcostashopping

I have 6 months of Shopify this time of experience I have with the shopify I have never encountered such deserving developers as this application. In addition to the Application being wonderful. the developers are note 1000. thanks my dear ones thank you for your help. support and all in one application.

Enxutosupermercados

Great app. I love the Litefy PWA integration. Now I have my own app with push with no effort and cost effective. Very satisfied!

Black Cat Market

Very friendly - the app seems to be straight forward. Customer service seems to always be very responsive. Thank you!

Shop4truth

What can I say? Great app? Check! Great support? Check! Worth the install? Check!

It's been a fantastic app for myself and my store. The support has been amazing. I highly recommend the app to anyone looking for ways to add elements to your store that will be beneficial. If your not sure about something, or have questions just contact their support and see for yourself. Great app to at least give it a go and see if it works for you...

Etrexa

Tried several push notification apps. This one seems the most convenient and helpful. Super nice support as well.

Such A Sweet Dog

This app is perfect!!!!!!! The customer service is even better!! My goodness, I've had this app for just a little while and the features, customer service are unlike anything I've ever seen/received! Rameez is very informative and eager to help.
LOVE!!

Pensxpress

Great app + great customer service. Can't go wrong.

Lucas Gadgets

The app is great but the team at PushOwl are awesome. Rameez specifically went beyond the call to help me out. Make sure you use PushOwl - an essential tool!

Tritiumcanada

Works great - helps gain additional subscribers that don't want to give their email address!

Dukes Bell

Awesome app. Comes with a lot of great features to keep your store efficient and help with abandoned carts. The features are exactly what I need in an app.