PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

1911 - 1920 of 2325 reviews

Ukmcpro New

Really good app! Installs quickly and easily plus the support is very responsive and always willing to help.

Not to mention that the notifications themselves are an excellent way to reach your visitors; Higher click rates compared to our email campaigns.

Keep up the good work guys!

Kimbles Barter

Very great app and they are very supportive

5gtech

Great app and getting lots of signups through their creative pushes. Also lets me do split-testing and customize my abandoned carts. Highly recommended!

Sly Fox Fabrics

We added "Back in Stock" powered by PushOwl to our online retail store. It's an amazing marketing tool that had much more robust capabilities than we initially realized. Kunal has been extremely helpful in showing us how much we can with PushOwl to help grow our business. We've had wonderful results already! I highly recommend PushOwl!

Tribotex

Excellent customer support! Pleasant team!

Meglio 2

Great app, really helped with customer engagement. Top customer support.

Truck Mount Forums

Support = Awesome
Addon = Awesome
Integrations = even more awesome!

Pr0wear

I would recommend this app to everyone who aims on increasing their profits while keeping their costs and cortisol levels low! Sit back and let "PushOwl" do the work for you!

Amiesparkle Shop

I really like this APP. I think it is very effective. I definitely would recommend it to a friend. Support response rate is very fast.

Cobaltlove

Loving PushOwl so far! Love the way it integrates with Stamped.io. Love the user experience. Very clean and smooth. Great customer support!