PushOwl Web Push Notification

by PushOwl

Free Corona plans: Abandoned Cart Recovery & Sales Pop-up push

1961 - 1970 of 2481 reviews

Puremods Body Jewelry

Customer service is the best. They always have my back, and I love using Pushowl. Use it like I do to make an impact. We notice we get more conversions when we send at least one push notification every single day. We have already made money back and we get about 1 click for every 10 views from our posts. thats a 10% click rate. Better than email as of right now so we use this to grow our business and so should you!(:

Doggy Centre

I was watching a YouTube video with tips on scaling my store (that's how i've been learning). The guy talked about how he's working on a push notification company and i've picked up on others saying similar things about push notifications. I immediately went to the app store and PushOwl appeared to be exactly what I wanted AND MORE. Exceeded my expectations very quickly with the automated services.

Activeappeals

fantastic experience so far customer service is great

Raas The Global Desi

GREAT APP !
RAMEEZ IS VERY HELPFUL !

Uberpopcorn

A really great app that is easy to use with many good features for our store.
Really simple interface to use and on top of that a great team to help you on every step.
A must-have app to keep your customers updated with your store.
Big thanks to PushOwl team. Keep it up, guys!

4ds T D Inc

PushOwl is a great app and it functions like a breeze. The service from management is like a brotherly/ sister relationship. They would answer all my question and never quit until all my questions are anwsered to my satisfaction.
A favor and word of encouragement is in order and so uplifting to my spirit when the odds against me seems so real.

I love this business and highly recommend it to everyone. The benefit is worth more than the cost and the app is a must have if you are serious about business.

Kendama London

Extremely great app. easy to use & very friendly support. Personally reaching out to clients with useful ways of increasing the apps value is fantastic!

Join The Cla Movement

Great experience. Give it a try, amazing app.

Space Supply

This app is going to help my store a lot!

They have a great support team that answers your questions fast!

Don012803

Works perfect like a charm and they have a Great support team! Thanks.