PushOwl: Web Push , 2,886 reviews

Merchants highly recommend this app for its user-friendly interface, diverse features, and positive impact on business performance. They appreciate its easy setup, intuitive dashboard, and detailed analytics. Key features such as push notifications, automated abandoned cart recovery, and personalized messaging are praised for boosting customer engagement and revenue. The app's reliable performance and effective sales driving capabilities are also commended. Merchants particularly appreciate the responsive customer support, with a representative named Rojen often mentioned. The app's free business plan for new businesses and its role in increasing interaction and conversions are also highlighted.

April 15, 2023

The customer service is amazing. I had Taransh, and he went above and beyond to ensure I understood the service, made sure it was working on my website and even helped me with some other setup issues I was having with my shopify store!

Trip Feen
April 27, 2023

Taransh was fantastic at explaining the software. Well done. He has a great demeanor as well. He'll do well. Strong work.

Kingdom Sneakers
November 15, 2022

Great app and the best customer support. From setting up the app to solving any issues, the team is super quick and helpful. Highly recommended to grow your online business.

Pedals Power
India
May 25, 2018

Works well and simple to setup

Heuxe
August 25, 2022

I just signed up and Taransh was very knowledgeable and helpful! I can't wait to see the impact push notifications will have on my little business!

Larissa Made This
March 31, 2023

Amazing customer service and software. Ryan went above and beyond to make sure I was familiar with everything. 10/10

Loomen Labs
June 27, 2023

I just installed this app whilst building my store and Taransh at the customer support was really helpful! Sent me some really good resources about getting started and I'm feeling confident that this is going to build my sales!
Thank you Taransh, it would be great if all customer support peeps were this helpful!

Another Shoe Story
37 minutes using the app
August 28, 2020

Not all customers who add to cart reach to checkout page so this is super helpful in reminding customers to recover their abandoned carts. Great customer service, too! Definitely recommends PushOwl :)

Art of Scent
Philippines
May 21, 2018

Its a great app with automated push notifications which help in recovering your abandoned carts even without the mail id and phone nos of customers . Its quite user friendly too with many more features like shipping notifications and price drop notifications. And above all, excellent customer support. Recommended .

Obohemian
India
June 19, 2020

This is a very friendly app for young startups that need help in push notifications and they make it very easy to understand and tu use it

Giim.mx