PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

Vapenuk

Been using for a few days now and its very simple and support is very good so far so no complaints.

Flashcartkw

I can't wait to start using the early start up plan that was recommended to me by Rameez. He was extremely helpful in guiding me to select the right plan and sending me good articles for inspiration. Hope to increase my sales with this plan and come back for a great second review. :)

New Apsara

awesome app, awesome support team
keep innovating guys. Everyone must install this innovative app to keep in touch with visitors and subscribers.

10 Peaks Altitude

I had chosen the basic plan and when I spoke to PushOwl staff, Rameez, he queried whether I would qualify for the free Business Plan as a new store owner, which I do. He send a lot of links which will explain various features of PushOwl and his availability left a very positive impression of the company.

Numi Cosmetics

its a good app and very useful. I can update customers quickly and without a lot of effort! Worth the download

Glamintx

Fast reply from support. Even allow me to use the paid feature that I want for free until I made sales in my store.

4SuperShop.com

Great App and Great Support, I recommand any shopify store to use it, it helped us increase our conversion rate

Links-365

Great immediate customer service. I was looking to optimize subscribers to my new business, but I didn't have the numbers to quantify the monthly purchase. PushOwl allowed me to utilize a Hero Image to help me out. I am so excited. They rock! Whoop whoop!

All Eyes On U Jewelry

PushOwl is a great app to help increase traffic to your eCommerce store. Your tech support team was very helpful.

Genuins

La app funciona genial. Siempre que enviamos push conseguimos un alcance y clicks a la web muy elevados. La recomiendo.