PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Push Notification: Abandoned Cart Recovery, Retargeting, Sales

Poppy Dots Design - Sterling Silver and Pearl Earrings

PushOwl's support is amazing and love how easy it is to use! It is also nice that one can schedule posts.

matte-skincare

I am still in the early days of using Shopify, let alone any apps, but the support from PushOwl has been amazing! Not only have they been super fast in answering my questions, but they have made heaps of proactive suggestions which has really helped a small-fry like myself out - thanks again!!

Witch's Ayurvedic Brew

The support is super helpful and I think it's an quite easy app to use. Also for new shops they can offer you the upgrade for free for a year which is super nice and gives you access to more options.

Naked Armor ® Great Straight Razors For Men

The app is great, and we're getting quite a good ROI. Their support team is awesome and super helpful.

Forever Leeds

Very useful app to compliment my other marketing activities. I mainly use for driving sales to this specific subscriber base and have seen some good results. I'm learning how to improve performance with the help of customer support, which has been very good. Definitely value for money!

Wintage Garments Private Limited

Very good app, great support. Have been using since an year without any issues thus far. You're bridging the gap between the giants and small companies. Kudos

The Chi Kart

You should definitely give it a try for web push notifications and much more features they have. Just started here and looking for better sales to come to my store with this app.

Green Light Health & Nutrition

I have to say I have been crushing my head trying to figure what I was doing wrong with my store, why I was getting good visitors but no subscribers, or sales. I decided to install this app and immediately within a couple of minutes Rameez came through and helped me with everything I needed. He even gave me a checklist of everything I didn't even know I was missing! He was absolutely amazing, helpful, extremely knowledgeable, and they will definitely be my go to going forward. As For Rameez somebody clone him and add 1 Rameez to every app in here! I'll wait. Lol Thank you so much again!

EmeRubies

Amazing app. Just started using it and I'm enjoying it. Easy to use, sync well with store. Got a free business upgrade being a new starter. Customer service is top notch. I recommend to all

Nude by Nature AU

Excellent app and wonderful team that help with strategy suggestions. We are on the enterprise plan, and it more than pays for itself with the revenue generated. Highly recommend!