PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

PushOwl Abandoned Cart Pop‑ups

by PushOwl

Browser-based Web Push Notification for Sales & Order Recovery

Adorbs by Amaria

This app is AMZAZING!!!!! I'm so glad i added it to my website!!! The opt in feature has allowed me to retarget my customers and increase my sales!! I TOTALLY RECOMMEND!!!!

EmporioEx

They were very responsive, and helped me set up the abandoned cart feature of the app. I was looking for an app that would send push notification reminders for abandoned carts, and this app had all of those features. I will see how well the app works for us over the next few weeks.

Empire Luxury Watches

Awesome support right from the start and the best part is its FREE! Give it a go you wont regret it!

YouShouldBeShopping.com

By YouShouldBeShopping.Com:
These guys are awesome & this app is terrific... A great support staff as well... We highly recommend PUSHOWL...!!

Soft Toy Safari

Only just downloaded the app, but so far excellent customer service with an extremely quick response rate

Deebora

fantastic customer service, being a start up got all the help I needed so now to see that this app is as excellent as its been recommended to me

Mossac

Customer service is fast and reliable, and they upgraded my account to a business plan for free because of COVID 19. Thank you very much!

Bully Prevention Buddies

GreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreatGreat

Precious Cuff

Its effective, easy to reach and use, incredible support team, i tried push notifications and upgraded my plan, was worthy to do!

Shopsster

Great start for sure, offering all business services on a free plan is awesome. Understanding merchant challenges due to the covid scenario and making such an offer is absolutely appreciated!