PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

DanceWear Corner

I've only had it for about 2 weeks but it has already generated $600 in revenue! Plus it integrates with my review platform. I am adding about 30-40 new subscribers a day. I look forward to seeing even more results! So easy to use!

Waterlily Life

This app is great! When we weren't seeing an uptick in subscribers as a new startup, PushOwl actually saw our progress, emailed us regarding a new program they were running, and helped us to upgrade our account to get more traffic. Thank you PushOwl and especially Rameez for helping us out!

FloatingAnimals

The costumer care is just over the top. Fast, helpful and very skillful.
I'm hooked.
If you go to the chat, be sure to ask for Rameez. He is the one that helped me ❤️

Hotsuit

It's good app, it helps me to increase many many customer and sales, the customer service quite nice, quite cute,.

E v e & K i t

Just downloaded the app and already loving it. A good alternative to collecting email addresses from your visitors. I am able to know where my visitors are from and that would allow me to create targeted campaign. It has minimal to none configuration requires... it works immediately after being installed.

Colette Lola

I tried another push app before this one which turned out to be a waste of time, not only did it not function correctly it also turned out they didn't save our subscribers properly so we lost them all :(

PushOwl was the complete opposite.
The app is super easy to us.
Product images show up correctly on abandoned cart notifications on this one and the support team is super helpful and always easy to contact.

So in short, if your looking for a push notification app you can't go too far wrong with PushOwl

ROZYANA.com

pushowl is best chosen for notifications, they helped me, thanks pushowl nice app. i recommend downloading this app

Carola Zeta

contacted assistance at midnight (their local time) and they answered and fixed the issue in 5 minutes, thank you!

UnFazed Tees

I used this app to deliver push notifications to my customers. So far the features and customer service is awesome! I love the ability to customize and personalize your notifications. So far, its Great!!

Classic Collars

The app is really well designed, the support is awesome, and the free plan pays for itself if by making you money. How awesome is that?