PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts and Marketing Automation for Retention

Based on 1962 reviews

DreamHuunk

This is one the best apps out here and the folks are really friendly

Keep up the great work guys :)

Fettux

This app is fantastic. For starting businesses like ours this app provides outstanding features and helps convince our customers to make purchases on our stores. It sends cool notifications and reminds the store's visitors about our business. It increases the conversion rate of our store.
Apart from the above, this store boasts a friendly online support team. They respond immediately to messages and help everyone set up their notification settings!
It is pleasure to use it and to deal with their team.
And also they have a special plan which UNLOCKS premium features to basic plan users if they qualify for this. Just install the app and start using it and you won't regret!

full-cosas

thanks for that great app and the idea is just amazing. being able to get back customers using notifications

Bonvion

Just have added this app and it's so easy to use! They even have reached me out to help to set up and gave me some extra informations. Such a lovely team! :)
You should try this app for sure!

MyNerdLife

Great App, Easy to use. Fantastic Customer Service. They are super responsive and had my best interests in mind. Highly recommend them!

RacloMix

RAMEEZ THANKS GOD GREAT RAMEEZ WHAT A MAN OF EXCEPTION

Abandonned carts ?! Frustrated by these recalcitrant customers ??? Are they even customers ???

Well, with PushOwl, they'll quickly become.

Your carts WON'T be abandonned anymore. Well, that's what I hope.
They offer a free trial for early stage businesses... So why wouldn't you give it a chance ?

Notifications are ultra clean and QUICK to configure. What a time to be alive.
Pay your rent with the extra cash these notifications will generate.
Pay your Tesla, your Lamborghini, your Ferrari with PushOwl.

PushOwl your store NOW and get rich QUICK !

Green Buffalo Farm

Building our site and QA'ing for Jan 2020 launch so we are not a paying client at this point but the customer support has been fantastic helping me get set up and running. I highly recommend giving a PushOwl a shot just with the customer service aspect alone.

Candles2go

I use this app to start my push notification journey. Not only was it an easy process, but the service from this team is second to none. Not only did Felix answer my questions, but he stayed on and had a 15 chat about our site and how business is going in general. WHAT A CHAMPION!!

Go for it, the apps great.

Big Gift Bag

Push owl just works. plain and simple. I have seen 3-5 new subscribers per day with minimal effort. I especially love the abandoned cart feature! I have tried several apps in the past but this one always seems to come up on top. Thanks, guys!

bouirashop

wonderful & powerful app, I like it ☺
easy to use, no need skills to promote your products
Recommend it