PushOwl Web Push Notifications

PushOwl Web Push Notifications

by PushOwl

Recover Abandoned Carts via Web Push Notifications

BulkyPanda

I am using this app from quite some time. Its really helpful in sending a direct notification to customers on their smartphone, tablet or desktop. It is helpful to keep your customer updated with your latest products. The support team is really helpful.

Epic Loot Shop

A must have app for any store who want to increase their conversions. Support Respond quickly (Rameez is awesome guy which help me a lot!)
You feel like you are in good hands! I totally recommend this great app to you!

Charming Cases

They have awesome customer support, they are helpful and nice. I like that you can customize almost anything when creating notifications!

shoprmcgems

awesome app ... great live chat support ... thanks Rameez ... ..... will upgrade soon... hopefully this year end

emazingtees

This app is the best push app on Shopify. Great templates and I like the fact that you can add your logo to the pushes you send out. I looked at other push apps but most don't offer the ability to include your logo (a must for branding) As far as customer support goes EXCELLENT Rameez was quick to respond to my request and very courteous and helpful. I give these guys an honest five-star rating!!! Bryan P emazingtees.com

Design By Wood

Great app with a lot of great features. A marketing tool that every Shopify store should have. We got sales from it almost right away. Customer service is really great and helpful. Its a must have!

Four Years Wasted

User friendly. Great customer service. We are in the early stages of using it but positive results already.

Chileanwines

I installed the app and it´s very friendly and easy to use! I love it because is showing everytime when you check it your campaigns.

Upbility.gr

This is exactly what I was looking for. So far so good. We have some purchases coming from this channel and we are looking forward to seeing some new functionality that will push this forward. Excellent support!

Marheba

One of the best app out in the shopify app store. has some great results using abandonment carts feature, worth the money. and awesome customer support .