Quantity Breaks ‑ Bulk Prices

Volume Discount, Bulk Discount,Tiered Prices & Quantity Limit

$7.99/month. 30-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

T4U Official

Great customer service, fast response. Solve my problem which makes my day! This app is exactly what I want for my website. Easy to set up and use.

February 22, 2022

Hi T4U Official,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us feedback! We really appreciate it.
We would love to hear more about your experience so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time.
Please reach out to us via live chat or email at contact@omegatheme.com with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share.
Again, thank you for taking the time to review our app!

Best regards,

My Screenprinter

Was quick to respond and provided a clear and precise fix to the problem and offering further assistance if required.

February 20, 2022

Hi My Screenprinter

All the best!

End 2 End

Great support, exact functionality that we needed! The support team were fantastic in implementing the features that we needed.

February 20, 2022

Hi End 2 End

Thank you so much for your review. We are happy that you had a great experience with our app and customer service. Our team is always here to solve any of your problems. Please feel free to contact us again if you need more help. Have a good day!

bkageapparel

Works so good. Joyce are so kind and helpful.aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

February 10, 2022

Hi bkageapparel

Thank you for taking the time to share this positive rating! We will make sure to share this with the store team to let them know to keep up the amazing work. Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
All the best!

Barn and Barley

Great customer service! Short wait, customized the app look and placement on my shop. Fantastic! Thank you!

February 10, 2022

Hi Barn and Barley

We really appreciate that you enjoy using our app! Our customer service team will be glad to know about your review as they try very hard to help and be responsive to our users. Let us know whenever you have any questions about the app.
Best regards!

DiCarlo

Easy to put in volume discounts on collections, products, and variants. The team behind the app does a great job supporting the app. The only thing to be aware of in North America is the support is delayed due to time differences. Could use some refinement in some areas, but the best app out there for easily controlling discounts for customers that have a certain tag.

January 18, 2022

Hi DiCarlo!

Thank you for sharing your experience while using our app and with our support team. We will continue our efforts to continue to meet your requirements and expectations and give you the kind of service you deserve.
Please feel free to let us know if you need any further assistance from us.

Harrison Multimedia

Great free app(although we have upgraded for pricing, because it worked better for us) that has given us many more variables!! I had a small issue but i went straight on the live chat, got an all most instant response from Joy, and with Mr Loc sorted the issue within 5 minutes!! thanks guys

January 12, 2022

Wow Harrison Multimedia! It sounds like you had a good time with us.

I'm glad we were able to meet your expectations!

Best,

Vital Click One

Great and fast customer service!! Thank you very much for taking the time to solve my issues, Joyce! I encountered some compatibility issues with my shopify store and some discounts, but they were able to solve it pretty fast!

December 26, 2021

Hello Vital Click One,

We can’t thank you enough for your kind review of your experience with our app and the assistance from Joyce - a member of our support team. We are always grateful to customers like you who help us to improve our level of service.
If you need our help in any case, we are available here to help you.
Wish you a successful business!

Jacadi Azerbaijan

The appreciation of this app I understood after having the greatest support and polite understanding from one the member of team, Joyce Yang. She did great job in a short time with her team member Lộc! and the app is worth using for your revenue based on any case and situation. Once again Thank you Joyce, I really appreciate it!

December 22, 2021

Hi Jacadi Azerbaijan,

Thank you for your great review. At Omega, we work hard to offer high-quality service to every guest. We made sure to share this feedback with Joyce Yang to give her the recognition that she deserves.
She was delighted to hear your feedback.
Please contact us if you have any questions!
Yours truly,

Glam Essentials

This app helped me with a collection launch for my store. The support is amazing.. they're always available to address whatever challenges you may be experiencing. Great app. Highly recommend!

December 7, 2021

Hello Glam Essentials!

I can't say thank you enough for sharing your experience with our support team and your wonderful feedback for our app. We will continue our best effort to make our app the most convenient to use.
Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.
Wish you a successful business!