Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Natural Heroes Nl

Extremely fast and capable customer service team. Made some changes for us in minutes, not hours or days.

Tenzo Tea

GREAT APP. A necessary piece to any store trying to take the market.

Valere London

Awesome app! Just what we were looking for!

Cannon Powerworks

The Quick Announcement Bar is super sharp and versatile. We love having a way to make a special announcement to our visitors that looks so professional.

All Of The Lights Aus

Great little app. Performs exactly as advertised. Simple & clean

Artistically Invited

Simple and easy to use Announcement Bar. Options are slightly limited yet still versatile, but for basic needs this app is absolutely perfect. Exactly what I needed. The fact it is free is beyond perfect. I use it for announcing sales. Since I rarely offer sales it didn't make sense to have to pay any kind of monthly fee.
Looking for a simple way to put up shop announcements and messages? This app is for you. Easy to set up and installation was effortless. Thanks!!

Kiss Pink Llc

My experience have been pretty good thus far. Very easy to use and offer all of options to customize your banner to your store's theme. I am also using some of their other apps offered.

Www Nutri4u Co Uk

Great app for quick, easy but effective announcements. will be upgrading to premium

Phantom Tees

Intuitive and easy to use! It took only a few seconds to start customizing my announcement bar and push it live on my store. Thanks Hextom :)

Reluzzosingapore

Good way to promote your events, promotions and more!
Highly recommended!