Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Noshy

Quick Announcement Bar has a simple interface that is easy to use. The free version does exactly what I need it to - put an announcement-type bar at the top of my website that can link wherever I need it to.

Satisfy Your Fetish

Very decent app get my message across without the annoying spammy sales pop ups. Very easy to use and set up very easy

Black Dragon Press

Does what it says on the tin. Easy to use and useful for us. Thank you. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pierre Francis

So far so good! second app from you guys and I'm very happy I have found this...

Definitely will recommend

Hodgepodge Handmade Crafts

I love this app! It's super easy to use and the bar shows up as soon as you hit Save. Definitely recommend this to anyone who is offering a sale or discount and wants to bring visitor's attention to it right away.

Urban Optimist

It was easy to install and was done in just a few minutes. If it increases sales, then my four stars will go up to five.

King Sims

This app is honestly great! So much versatility and it's really easy to use, all you have to do is load up the app and start customising your announcement bar it's that simple!

Ye Olde Rock Shop

Great app! Simple to use! I liked how easy it was to set up.

digitalshoppy.in

very well designed but for free users there are only limited options but its ok very good app for announcement tool

HypeMods

Very quick and easy to use, would recommend! I installed the app and configured everything needed in about 2 minutes.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 435 436