Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Fruit Couture

Very happy with this app! I use it every now and then when I need to make an announcement. I like that the bar scrolls down as you go down the page so that it is always visible. This is very useful when I need to let customers know that we are fully booked so they don't waste their time looking to purchase a product.

Hopkinton Drug Inc.

This is an app built to accomplish a simple task, but once you start using it you will be pleasantly surprised at the level of customization that is possible. I really appreciate the developers making this, it's come in handy more than a few times.

Sand&Roza

Simple d'utilisation et bien expliqué. Moi qui suis novice, ça m'a beaucoup aidé. Je recommande fortement.

Gommes Shoes

I used this app for the first time and easy to installl and navigate. Setting up instruction videos were helpful.

Bergemart

great app. i like this app. it`s good and useful. i will commend it to my friends. very great. you need have a try

Blue Clover Devices

We just need to use the advertisement bar. I hope this app is helpful to our website................

PFNZ Trust Online Shop

Such an easy to use tool! I recommend using this app. It offers a free plan that means you can create notification bars easily.

Decoupage Napkins.Com

Got up and running quickly! So far so good. SUPER EASY to use. I like the introductory video on the installation landing page.

Nillux Romania

5 star app! This is really helpful and very intuitive to use! Highly recommend! It makes your life easier :)

Doggeat

This app has helped us to communicate important things from our store. Such as important dates and holidays, discounts, etc. And it is easy to use.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 513 514