Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Show your Christmas & New Year sales on a bar, boost sales

Babarolo

This app does exactly what I need it to do! I now have a functioning announcement bar at the top of my site that looks great and is easily changeable. Thank you!

Tees by Joe

LOVE THE APP EASY TO NAVIGATE, I AND ADDING THIS FEATURE TO MY THEME FOR MY TEES BY JOE STORE! IM EXCITED THIS IS HANDY AND HELPFUL

Baby Travel Desk

This app is easy to use and understandable. The accuracy of the position is spot in and the Basic plan is just what I needed!

Really Good Ebikes

I use several Hextom apps. Great free and paid plans, and great customer service. You won't be disappointed.

Cock Cage AU

Easy to use, free plan gives you more than enough options to customise your announcement bar to your needs.

Goody Goody Gum Drops

The very best announcement bar available and it's free. Doesn't slow down your website. Highly recommended.

JaneAusten.co.uk

Really useful app for getting precise messages across to different groups of people around the world.

RogueMechanic

This app is what I was looking for. It does what it says it will do. It just works. That is all that I wanted. Thanks!

Rooibos Rocks

Quick Announcement Bar is really easy to install! Really easy to use! It's a great app that gives us exactly what we need.

eastside curry

Wonderful product - easy to use and very quick and intuitive highly recommended. Thank you ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️