Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Uncle T,s Pet Supplies

I used this app to set up my shopify store, and so far i have no complaints about how it performed, it done good.

Hidaya

Super easy to use. I also have the Free Shipping bar from Hexton and they both work perfectly and the best thing is they're free! Thanks so much!!!

NobleDeer

easy to use. installed and set up in less than 5 minutes.
perfect bar for beginners. colours and fonts are customizable so you can set up the bar in the same design as your store if you want

Babe in Shape

App works perfectly fine and very fast. I have already seen changes in sales. Thanks for this!!!!!!!!!

Posic

This app is extremely convenient and I enjoyed every second of using it!
I had no idea it existed but I am so glad I found it!

Haven Mattress

Quick, easy, lots of designs.............................................................................................................

FeFe Cosmetics

Great app. I had no issues installing, its very easy to use and looks good on my site. Can't wait until launch day.

Miniature Owl

Super simple to use - got set up in seconds! Loved the ability to customize multiple things to suit your store. Highly recommend!

Perceptive Golfing

From start to finish, easy to install, easy to make selections, etc. And there's no delay once you make a change. You change a background color, hit enter & it's instant. Most apps there's a huge delay in how long before the change appears on your site, but this one makes moving on to the next task of the day really easy. Thanks Guys!

Shantise Michelle Collection

The app was straight to the point. very easy to use and have some very cool features for the premium plan