Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Tersaknives Inc.

Easy to use, fast, haven't had a single problem so far in the last four months. There are some cool features in premium

Performance Fuel and Nutrition

Easy to use easy to set up will definitely consider upgrading to get geolocation feature. Highly recommend!!

La DiVA

I found it very straightforward easy to use, and has many customisable options. Can't comment on the results yet.

The Last Resort

I am trying to use this app weekly to highlight sales. We have also used it to announce vacations. It is easy to use, very intuitive, and above all, it works every time. Bars are easy to re-edit. At this point, I don't think we could ever live without it!

flimar.ket

perfect yo estaba buscando esto mismo me gusta ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ sencillo y eficaz puedo escribir y hacer lo q necesito decir

DRESSCOMFY

Very simple and easy to use. Looks great and can customize quickly. Freely make it in less than a few minutes.

Peach Shell

I use this app to show my promotions, to make things obvious for the client from the get go. It's simple and easy to use on the first trial.
I haven't use it enough to have negative feedback on it.

Vacation Home Amenities™,

Love the ease of creating messages for my customers. I use this frequently and it is easy to customize!

Aeropress UK

Super easy to use! Looking forward to using this app more

The Clinch Fight Shop

Terrific app...very easy to use with a great dashboard layout! Would highly recommend to everyone.