Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Steelers Club Online Bottleshop

Easy to use, does exactly what I need it to. Went from install to having a sticky announcement banner on our page in under 5 min.

Just Pure

Very quick and easy to install and use. Took literally 2 minutes to create a bar! Great that they have a simple free plan and some great premium features should one wish to make use of those.

On the Prowl Fitness

I used this app to post about longer delivery times due to social distancing. This was quick, and easy, didn't even need the tutorial!

MBBooklovers

Super, me gusto mucho, siempre utilizo este app porque es rapido, facil, bonito y no molesta. Felicitaciones

All Bargains UK

great quick and easy!!

Azuco Jewelry

Love it! It is so easy to use and the free option offers enough function for early-stage website needs!

Kuma Coffee

Easy and quick to use! Great for adding a banner for sales or new product announcements. Lots of customization options

43 Chesapeake Court Antiques

I just added the bar. Watched the video and then played with different colors and styles. Quick, easy, and looks nice.

PawfectWear

This app helps me a lot. Easy to use and I love it's free to use. If you are are looking for an app that helps with announcement banner, this is it. Give it a try

Miami Food Co.

I hate it when free apps don't do everything I want (hahahahaha I kid, I kid.) This quick announcement bar is so unbelievably easy to install, customize, and make live it's completely ridiculous. One day I'll cave and spend the $10/month for intra-day rotation of the bars & other goodies, but in the meantime, I'm grateful for this free version. Just do it.