Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Concetto è

The app is good (and free) but it's some days that is impossible to access the dashboard. Excessive time loading (really long).

Sadie's Sensational Shop

I just installed the app didn't have time to use it yet or see it. I'm sure I'll love it! Not sure yet what it looks like or what it will do but I hope it makes my store a bit better.

Hurston Hoodies!

It's quick and simple to do to increase sales. Quick Announcement Bar is a great attention grabber.

Juanador

Super easy to use and effective with tons of customizable options. highly recommend to anyone using shopify!

Danger Prints

This announcement bar simple and very easy to setup for our Black Friday sale. Would download again.

Kawaii Lovely

Very Easy to Use and Customizable just enough for what I needed it for. Made my banner in 3 minutes and it is the way I want it. The link button is a definate bonus.

LadiesLuxe

Juste magnifique! Merci pour votre app super bien! Je l'ai utilisé sur mon site et c'est hyper pratique! Thank you!

ALPHA coffee

Very easy to set up and customize (font, etc)! Use it to create promotions. Nice tool, I can recommend it!

Chubby Rabbit

It has amazing customizable features in their FREE plan which helps new store owners like me. Will look after their premium plan after getting sales.

Nourish and Love Co.

This is is simple and easy to use. Always works with zero issues. Great options and capabilities in the free plan.