Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

One Fine Secret

Looking good and so easy to use. I use the app to create some important notifications apart from the normal headline messages. Highly recommend it and it is free!

Artisana Organics

This bar is super simple to use, can be changed on the fly, and makes it easy to communicate key messages to customers at any time.

KID'in AROUND

I love this app. its so easy to use and has lots of options even for the free plan great for people with no coding experience

Dresses Boutique

i have to say that this looks really good on your page. Easy and quick set up. Free plan available and that works for me! ;)

Janelle Hinch

So helpful. We have used it to update customers on our lockdown status due to Covid-19. Easy to add / change / remove as the situation evolves. Thanks!

Yarn Therapy nz

Used this bar app to let all my customers know what is happening re Covid-19 changes/restrictions to shipping. This was super quick and easy - an absolutely gem!!

Tienda Hipica Ridercollection

Perfect ! Easy and intuitive! Helps me to inform and share important announcements to my potential customers

Opus Fresh Apparel Co.

Easy to use, looks good, does exactly what it says it will, plenty of options and customisation available! Well done!

FamVita

QAB is very easy to use and bug free. 100% positive feedback and I will go on working with this app.

YAYA Organics

Quick Announcement Bar is just what it says it is - quick and easy. Nothing complicated about this. I'm using the free option, it's excellent!