Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Apparel by MO

It's really quick and easy to use. I like it a lot. It's easy to integrate and made my shop look nice

fitnesspartsrepair

Very easy to use! Macros are tight and this really came through in a pinch as I needed a banner pronto!

Sweet Thang Baked Goods

I used this app to create an emergency message to my customers when a hurricane was approaching our area. Very helpful.

Jucării Reciclate

dezamagitor aceasta aplicatie. chiar nu te ajuta sa faci nimic pe site... nu se vede absolut deloc pe site. cred ca are o eroare

Airshoppen At Home

I really like this super simple app and it did exactly what I need it to!
The free plan was sufficient for me and I believe it has all the features need for a basic information bar.

Sandy Bee Mine

I used the free version of the app to create a banner ad for my site pages. Worked just fine. Thank you QAB!

Future Fitness Store

I used this app to make a quick notification bar it works well and it's very seamless customization options are lacking but there is a code area.

SeKoyaa.com

Vraiment pas mal comme appli pour les débutants! je recommande, c'est simple à prendre en main et à modifier !

treethis

Very good app. So far, so good. Its simples, efficient, customizable and free. Everything I was looking for in this type of announcements

KetanGreenMateria

It is an easy app to use, promotion is key to create a successful business and discounts is a very proven strategy to make conversions and loyalty.