Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote holiday sales on notification bar, and increase sales

Pre-DX, Southeast Healthcare Consultants, LLC

This app is Extremely easy to set up. You don't need any code knowledge. I'll let you know how it works in 30 days.

Divers Gifts

What a fantastic App, lots of functionality to provide updates to your customers, very happy to give a 5 star review.

WAANDS

Great customizability! Works perfect and can be modified to fit the design of your site, with many specific configuration options like location-specifics.

Printable Candy

This app works fine. So far so good. The free notification bar is simple yet effective. Good for new shops. Thank you

Elna Line

All the basics for starting a new business, including online store, sales channels, gift cards, and the Shopify POS app for in-person selling. Transaction fee
2.0% transaction fee
Staff accounts
Locations
POS subscription
POS Lite is included.
POS Pro upgrade is available
for $89/mo per location

Ozark Outdoorz

Very simple to use! Lots of options and great design! I would highly recommend this app especially to beginners like me!

Address America

This is an incredible app that allows us to quickly and easily create notification bars for any reason. We used it for BF-CM, Christmas delivery deadlines, and ongoing promotions. It is easy to use, flexible, and powerful. Well made!

ChicSparrow

This app is very helpful and thus far I have experienced zero issues with functionality. I enjoy the options for customization and the scheduling feature is by far the most useful aspect for us.

AlterEgoeu

I used this app, and all my problems went away! Can't wait to check out the premium version! Amazing work and customizability.

21st Century Imports

Deixar uma mensagem personalizada para os clientes é muito bom. Você poderá informar promoções, opções de frete, descontos, ou mesmo mensagens de boas vindas. Este app cumpre exatamente o que promete. Eu o uso desde o início de minha loja e não tenho nenhuma ressalva. Há recursos extras na versão paga, mas a gratuita já me atende. Recomendo!!