Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Promote Black Friday sales & notifications on a custom banner

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Movie Buffs Forever

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

I use this app each time I need to convey important information to my customers upon visiting our website. It looks and works great! It also offers many creative options for making a banner. A+++

Saints of Speed

Works really well! Super with happy with it! Would recommend. We just upgraded to premium. Happy selling!

EquiStore

Location Ireland
Time spent using app 14 minutes

Simple and very easy to use. Great free version available for very small (micro) businesses like mine. If the free version of anything to go by, I'm sure the paid one must be great.

ElasticSteel

Time spent using app About 2 years

Awesome app! I would highly recommend it. It is very easy to use and gives us a nice top bar with coupon codes.

Lavender Hill Interiors

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 month

Excellent app. Easy to use and effective in driving sales. I use it to promote sales, new products, promotions for my website.

Mass Craft Supply

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is easy to use and customizable to match your website theme. I recommend using it for announcements or important info you want your shoppers to see such as sales or shipping details.

The Wootique London

Really easy to set up, lots of choice of styles etc. Would recommend you use this app for your website announcements.

Jeynal

Time spent using app About 2 months

I wanted my contact number to be displayed on announcement bar and to actually let customers dial from smartphones, with Jason's help that was done! Jason was very helpful. Love the app! Great thanks again!

Imperial Persian Rugs

The support team was super responsive in the setup page. There was a conflict with our theme and they addressed that quickly and accurately.

iamwoman365

I used this app to place a donation button at the bottom of my website and it works perfectly! I'd recommend using it on your site.