Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

TYN-SHOP

nice app rather everyone to use it thank you so much. And it easy to use. just follow instruction you will get it right away

Tadpole Crossing

I made my first Sale Banner and it was pretty easy! Glad I tried it. I truly had no trouble figuring out how to use it.

Classic Legacy

I used Quick Announcement Bar to let my visitors know of my 20% discount to celebrate my birthday. I know I will use this often!

One Hott Mamma

Amazing, user friendly, quick and easy to update/edit. Best around! The templates are easy to update color/font/size. Highly reccomend!

Omniletics

Works great, I love the option to have it stay visible as customers scroll down the site. Its nice to be able to customize the colors to match the site as well!

Ashlyn's Diy Drip

Love using this to make announcement bars for my website! Easy to use and offers lots of customisation, also very helpful.

Lizosoft

App works well, simply bar at the top to warn customers of site issues, at least that what we used it for.

Supergsund

Very cool App! What we like is the way you can have different Bars with different colors and that you can configure how many seconds each bar should appear. Easy to handle, easy to install. And great support. We had some questions, Noah from the support fixed it very cool and within minutes. Appreciate it :-), Thanks, Stefan...

Pea Green Boat Books

Perfect app: quick and easy to set up, does exactly what it says on the tin and FREE! Can customise colours (infinitely) and font (somewhat) even in FREE mode.

Something Basic Boutique

Really easy to use for new users! Has many different features and still includes good features if you do not want to pay for premium.