Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Signs Of Abundance

Great app. Thanks for my banner! It seems to be no charge for what I have used it for so I am very grateful thanks.

Peppermint Dream Boutique

I am using the free version. It works as advertised, no special integration needed. Perfect as an extra info bar for customers.

Self-Xpreshon

Easy to set up and no technical skills needed. User friendly instructions that allowed for greater interaction with app.

Drop Ship1

I highly recommend. Very user friendly. There is a paid plan, but the FREE plan has much to offer. Give it a try, you will not be dissapointed.

Brooklyn-Streetwear-Company

its not working, it wont even open. You guys need to upgrade it or fix asap please. Its a very good app

easyvetsupplies

It's not working. Showing 503
I tried to install it again. Still, it's of no use.
Please fix it soon.

Asmuss Clothing

We use this app to let our customers know what they need to up front. Its really simple to install and use

The UK Loose Leaf Tea Company Ltd

Used this app to advise on xmas closure, only one problem we found (after 2 customers stated they could not find certain products) on some mobiles it locked the drop down tabs on the front screen, so you could not scroll down. So we had to take it down. Would work well with small inventory though.

Uncle T,s Pet Supplies

I used this app to set up my shopify store, and so far i have no complaints about how it performed, it done good.

Hidaya

Super easy to use. I also have the Free Shipping bar from Hexton and they both work perfectly and the best thing is they're free! Thanks so much!!!