Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Salmo Outdoor Store

Very easy to use, I submitted review before seeing what the banner looks like but I am sure it will be great.

Sisilia Styles

I love how simple and easy it is to use this app. I love that there is a free version and I'm still able to do customize the banner colors to fit my brand.

Waphyto

It is very convenient because you can easily install the banner. Although it is easy to install, I think it is connected to migration. I was able to create it for free, which was helpful.

Gypsy Tableware Designs

Easy and quick to install. Also I find it very easy to use and edit. At this stage I am on the free plan and have no issues. Would totally recommend it

My Good Wig

This app is simple and easy to use with the free fearures. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quick, easy and free anouncement bar for their store.

botthms EU

Great App. Really helpful for us to showcase fulfillment options in different countries and offer free shipping ETC.

Sancho & Lola's Closet

I use both this APP and their Free Shipping APP and they are simple to use and effective in helping inform customers during my sales events.

Jude & Me

Great APP easy to use. Creating fast and easy banners which are stress free, this app is one of the easiest to get great results.

Flowers Delight

9.99 for animations only is pretty expensive. would pay 1.99 a month without the extra stuff and just more customizable banner.

Your Hope Doctor

Very easy to use and gives my site a great call to action! I am only using the free version as of now but I am impressed with what they have to offer.