Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Fantasy Flowers

Thanks this app is very good and I like how its free it has helped me out a lot thank you very much for making this app free

unstationary

Super easy to use! Thank you for making this! The font choices were really helpful. I loved being able to preview the changes. Great work.

SESSION®

This is a very solid free announcement bar app that does the job perfectly. The interface is simple to use and the bar designs are nice.

Family Matters

Simple. effective. We use the free plan and its super easy and exactly what we wanted. The pay version has some nice features, but for now the free version is great.

Chelsea Gifts

Really quick and easy to set up, even for a novice like me. Looks good on our website. Fingers crossed it will work to entice customers to buy.

alzorts

Looks like a good announcement bar service, easy to use with the Free version. I will check the results and concider upgrading. impressive.

InBody HQ

I love how the app allows everything from bar color, font, placement, design to text. So far, really like the app.

Ozato Coffee

Super Easy! There are a lot of great options for FREE, and some stellar ones at a small cost! SUPER GREAT!

Coast to Coast Vintage

Easy to use! Super helpful and the free plan is more than enough for me! I would definitely recommend it.

R. Hanauer Bow Ties

This bar has worked wonderfully! It's helped us convert many cold web visitors into loyal customers.