Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

ZEAVIDA

Absolutely perfect! Easy to set up and works well. 5 out of 5. Hard to improve on. Couldn't be happier - thank you!

Fly Doll

SHOPFLYDOLL.COM
Just used it for the first time so far so good! Very easy to use! I like how I am able to customize the colors to go with my website

Raw Artisan Honey Shop

Great App, thanks! Works well on the free subscriptions. Easy way to announce discounts or promotions.

CatsCraddle

So far I like this app do to the ease of use. The free plan works well for me right now but I will consider upgrading to optimize later.

Two & Fro

I use this app to announce current specials/sales. It works very well. I currently use the free option.

Koono

I used this app for an top announcement bar and it works without restrictions on all devices! Perfect app!!!

GR. And.

Wonderful! I used this app and it helps us a lot with our promotions. It makes the customer updated about our current promotions and what we are offering.

Achieve Peak Health

I just dowloaded free version. Surprise, all the nice looks only come with the paid version. I don't know how this will work as it is nothing like the promotional sample. I haven't even seen the new bar. I think this review was asked a tid bit too early.

Little Villains

I've just upgraded to the premium plan and it is so worth it! The ability to create multiple announcement bars and have them run on a specific schedule with set page targeting and geo targeting is next level.

Avarcas Canada

Easy, quick, efficient. This app does everything it needs to do in a very simple, user-friendly way.