Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

F2four

This is very useful and easy to edit especially for a newbie like me. Everyone should use this. Keep up the good work

YOSMO

So far it is integrating and working perfectly with my site. I do reccomend this app for a quick add on for anouncement bar

Show Some Leg

Literally set it up in 10 seconds! This is exactly what I needed. I'll be upgrading to Premium soon. Gr8 features! Thank you for creating this. :)

The Fit In

Works perfectly for my needs and is very customizable. Was easy for me to install with not much effort.

Protection for Humanity

HELPFUL. Easy to set up and use. Free. HELPFUL. HELPFUL. Easy to set up and use. Free. HELPFUL. Easy to set up and use. Free.

Dirty Bitch Cosmetics

Absolutely brilliant, just what I was looking for and the simplest thing EVER to set up! I hate that I've only just found this app. I've been haivng to answer tens of emails a day every time someone orders just to let them know current turnaround time on wholesale orders. This app will save me so much time!

Yuzi LLC

I need a bar with customization. I got a bar with customization. Lot's of things to customize and very simple.

Artisan Crafted Works

I have used this announcement bar approximately 10 times over the last 3 or so years. Since I make custom and made-to-order items myself without any assistance and want / need to take time off several times per year, I use this to announce either temporarily suspended sales or delayed shipping. I also have announced 10% off sales using this bar. The Quick Announcement Bar has worked well without any issues that I can remember. As of the time of this review, I am using it again and am happy with it's functionality.

Devika Richards Beauty

THIS IS SO CONVENIENT... ABSOLUTELY AMAZING. DOES EXACTLY WHAT ITS SUPPOSE TO DO. LOVE IT. SAVES TIM

Bow Hill Blueberries

We've been using this app so much lately as we transitioned to pre-orders for pickup. It's been really helpful to notify folks quickly about things happening and the color options are great (red for PLEASE READ NOW or our brands color for general information). Amazing! We'd be fielding so many more calls if we didn't have this app.