Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Rosies Dog Boutique

Very easy to use. I was struggling with discount code placement on my site and this easy to use accouncement bar app saved the day. Thank You!

Action Athlete Supply

Fast, easy and very intuitive. I am able to add promos or site notes with ease. I would recommend this app.

Karen Tucker Handmades

Great app! I'm using the free version and it's got just what I need. I don't need all the options, just a way to let my customers know about specials and stuff. It's perfect for that.

CoyoteVest

Very useful and well made shopify app. The free version is perfect for holiday announcements, thank you for providing it.

Vino Austria

.=====================.
| THANKS |
'====================='

Medley Kart

Used this to create a sale banner. So quick to use and so easy too, I'm a beginner.... love it !!!!

Lantana Publishing

Great app! It did exactly what we needed and we were able to set it up easily. Thanks for making this app!

OUD COLLECTION

Great App with good customizing ability to put messages on the website. Easy to use and packed with good features.

TicTacBlu

This app work very good! It's very simple and quicly to install an announcement bar! I'm really happy

StayblCam

Pretty good bar, does exactly what you want - with plenty of customization options. The only thing that doesn't quite work well with our theme is that it doesn't push down our top navigation bar - but instead halfway covers it.