Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

LADSPAD.UK

Superb banner, very easy to use and doesn’t require all your customer information like some other banners do. This is a big selling point for me. :) installation was also quick and easy and theres lots of options highly recommended!

CUPPÉ

We were having issue inserting a new announcement bar using manual coding. Found this app on Shopify app store and we can't be more grateful! We have easily created an announcement bar without any coding required.

PinkCocoaGifts.com

This app works! We needed to tell our visitors when we will be shipping next (as we are going away and cannot process orders). The Quick Announcement Bar by Hextom did just what we need, and did it with ease and simplicity.
FIVE STARS

SYWM CLOTHING

First bar seems easy to use
Was able to choose a template and enter what I wanted in the top bar, it also lets you choose if you want the bar to disappear or not

NewBr33d Beard Brand

The app is a good & simple display for your website to attempt to increase sales. I will definitely continue to use this app

MurTings👌

It is verybuseful to gain traction in my store I like very much I would recommend it to everyone with online shopping store

Kibler's Longrifles

Seems to be pretty easy and straightforward! I just wanted to make a quick announcement about a sale and I am able to do so and it's free! Thanks!

Period Paper

I have tried many of the free apps to make a simple announcement bar. I finally found an app that has simple but flexible options and was able to get the look I wanted quickly.

Laumiere Gourmet Fruits

Does exactly what I was looking for! Used the free version and will test it out before I consider buying it.

The Original Baby Box

Very use friendly! Great ideas offered. Like how i can see comparisons from basic to premium because it gives me the chance to see that if i like it, i will upgrade no problem.