Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Promote sales & notifications on a custom banner, boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Fashion Flare Boutique

One of my fave Free apps! This bar is at the top of my site and I can easily announce new product launches or remind customers of a Preorder closing.
It was very easy to customize the colors to match my scheme, too!

Milas Apothecary

I like that the bar can be customised to my brand colours and nice fonts available too, not had any issues yet.

JB Arts of Almonte

Am using the free option right now. Quick, easy and does the job. Yes you are limited to a small range of colours, but this is the free option that I am using so that's ok.

YONIL | The Store

I only used it for very simple announcement bars, but definitely does the work a also very easy to work with.

Ethereals Artist

I use this app to help me create banners for my page. I like the way it looks and it helps with reminding my customers about my promotions

TANacious Sunless Tanning

This app is very easy to use. I would def recommend as a way to draw customer's attention to specific things.

Sunny Charm Boutique

KKK Love this app! It's really hepfull. I can send a message to all my customers also it has a geo location! love this

Everyday ASL University

Love this app, very much. Using it without paying for cost (basic service) is really appreciated - we will spread the word about you and hope to upgrade shortly! Thank you again.

A1 Tanning Supply

Very easy to implement, not sad stories or complications. Took a very short time to set up.
Thank you!

Wayserve

I installed the app just now and it's so easy to use.No coding required.Will see how it goes after a week before upgrading to premium.