Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Anaïs Gemmes & DILOV

j'ai utilisé l'application très intuitive et efficace
les barres sont jolies dans l'ensemble mais il est dommage que celles gratuites soient plus que basiques.

MitraByMira

I needed a quick and accessible way to announce covid19 delays on my store, and in two minutes I made a banner for my store using the app using the free version. awesome. will check what else it does.

HERBES FOLLES

Great app to costumize the announcement bar, free & easy to use. thank you so much for the wonderful job!

Rebellious Rose Boutikue

Very quick and so easy to understand. I definitely recommend anyone that is trying to get a banner on their website to try this out.

Raw Apothecary MX

An easy and a intuitive app. This apps does exactly what was meaning for. The targeting could be very specific even for UTM links.

prsnlplg

Easy to use, it took me less than 5 mins to customize and add my own text i am very satisfied, thank you so much !

A11N SPORTS

This app is really helpful and easy to use. Even with free plan, the design is acceptable. If I want the bars rotate, needs upgrading to 9.9\month plan

ShopBigLittleBoutique

I used this app to create a message bar at the top of my pages. It was quick and simple to use. Thank you!

gold-haircare

I needed a quick and easy announcement bar and this app does absolutely what i needed. i had a little adjustment to do and the support helped my really quick, i am totally satisfied and can recommend this app and support to all.

AprilBeeCreations

An app that is easy to use, with ZERO complications.... you can not ask for something better. THANKS