Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Moses Tee Shop

Easy to install and just what we needed. The colour settings are great and easy to use. Many possibilitys to place it.

ANARA & CO ENGRAVINGS

I really enjoyed using this app to set up a banner on my website with promocode on the top of the page.

Rough Magic Creations

I've only installed this app today, but I really like it. Eventhe free version does what I want it to do.

Cultivated Community

This app made is very easy to create a simple banner with a shipping announcement. The free option, important for small stores, has a nice amount of customization available.

The Handsome Bee Company

Awesome service -- highly recommended, and we're looking forward to having enough revenue that we can upgrade to the paid version.

Rich Boys

This app comes in handy when I have a flash sale or announcement that I don’t want to have create and pay for a whole new banner image. It’s perfect!

Rosies Dog Boutique

Very easy to use. I was struggling with discount code placement on my site and this easy to use accouncement bar app saved the day. Thank You!

Action Athlete Supply

Fast, easy and very intuitive. I am able to add promos or site notes with ease. I would recommend this app.

Karen Tucker Handmades

Great app! I'm using the free version and it's got just what I need. I don't need all the options, just a way to let my customers know about specials and stuff. It's perfect for that.

CoyoteVest

Very useful and well made shopify app. The free version is perfect for holiday announcements, thank you for providing it.