Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Ideal Wellness Clinic

This app works great for quick announcements. Very easy to use. I use it all the time for last minute sales.

Lil Smalls Childrens Boutique

Super easy to use and customize a bar for your website! Very user friendly! I also like that they have options for plans if you want a single bar or multiple bars!

Lusso Flair

I like this app. It does what it says it would do. It makes thing more convenient to make announcement on stores.

Stoop & Stank

This app did exactly what I needed and was easy to set up. I have the free version and it has all I need.

Good Juice T

Great app, it is very simple and useful. Is this 100 characters yet? No, ok I'll keep going until it's 100 characters

Cosplayuniverse.de

The App is really easy to use. U need less then 10 minutes to create a banner. And u have a lot of nice optic choices

80's Girl Glitter

I use this app to let my customers know important information about my shop. It works great! I also like that I can change the color schemes and fonts for free!

Abwack

Supper quick and easy, looks so good. Impressed with the features available for free. Really worth an install. check out abwack.com to see ours at the top.

Scooters 'N Chairs®

Wow, super easy to use! Looks fantastic! Highly customizable and has a free plan with premium options available.

Moncho´s Garden

The bars are very easy to set up and publish, with plenty of options to configure them. And that is just with the free version.