Reviews (5,641)

4.9

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ease of use and effectiveness in boosting sales through quick updates and announcements. It offers a high degree of customization and compatibility with various themes. Many appreciate the excellent customer service and the range of options available even on the free plan. A premium version is available for additional features.

February 5, 2024

Easy to use and customize, I've had it for years!

100% SILK SHOP
Almost 4 years using the app
January 10, 2024

Great app, easy to use. I would like it to have 2 bars though so I could do 2 announcements in different colours.

Yummies in a Jar
Almost 4 years using the app
June 30, 2024

I've used Heston: Quick Announcement Bar in all of my stores and I can't recommend it more!

Divine Modern Spaces
1 minute using the app
January 18, 2024

Super easy, thanks for making it GREAT

Labradar
Over 6 years using the app
March 7, 2024

Does exactly what it is meant to do and has good customizations.

Hippie Hypnotism
19 days using the app
January 2, 2024

I loved using this app. The rolling announcement bar increased my conversion rate which was amazing to see. Use it to show off all your discounts and offers to your customers and you will see a change in CR im sure.

Ziggy Soaps

Crazy factory
India
2 days using the app
December 15, 2023

This bar is awesome! I'm able to update customers with specials on my website. I have been using the free bar since Black Friday.

It does block the search feature on the mobile version of my website, but I still think it is worth it.

Plans with Aloha
Over 6 years using the app
July 2, 2024

PERFETTA COME APP

Yarachic
Italy
27 minutes using the app
June 28, 2024

good

VDGama
Portugal