Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Promote sales & notifications on a custom banner, boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

badminton racket review

Super easy and super effective way to communicate with your customers for all sorts of reasons - defintely worth a try!

Design Blanks

I have used this app for years. It is very reliable and easy to use. I have no complaints. Thank you!

DCL Media & Print

I just wanted to put a static announcement at the top of our web store. It was a quick install and it worked right away. Thank you!

Warwick Chocolate Company

We are very pleased with this product. It is easy to use and works exactly as we need for our store. Thank-you

SustainHealth Academy

So Good and easy to use! So impressed with the free version as it really serves our purpose at this point in time

Cana Essentials

Estoy feliz con esta app porque puedo darle un look diferente al banner. de mi paagina! muy recomendado

Vivid Light Bars

very good app , i use it very easily , i recommend others use it , it will help your website keep increase sale

Creative Crayons Workshop

Great app, easy to use and edit daily for promotions! I have only used the free option and am very happy with it.

Solid Fuel Hub

Very easy to use even to create a free basic bar. Video tutorial really helped and clicks you straight through how to do it

Fashion Flare Boutique

One of my fave Free apps! This bar is at the top of my site and I can easily announce new product launches or remind customers of a Preorder closing.
It was very easy to customize the colors to match my scheme, too!