Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Maison Des Parfums

THANK YOU SO MUC VERY USEFUL LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Grillbuy

IT IS STRAIGHT bad.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

RACING RETRO

Sucesso total. era que eu precisava para gerar avisos/comunicar com meus clientes sobre alguma promoção ou problema.

elettroxshop.com

Ho voluto provare questa app e devo dire che e' veramente ben fatta e io sto solo usando la versione free.

Favored Pet Supplies

This app is super easy to use. Lots of options for being creative. I use the free version for now and I love it.

Double Denim Vintage

Really great so far! Have only used it once, but it was exactly what I needed and super easy to use! Created a simple banner to use whilst having a sale so that everyone who visited my store could see straight away and the code was easy to access.

OptiMod Furniture

I used this app to create a COVID-19 update on my online store. It was very easy to navigate, and will provide my customers with added confidence when purchasing from my site. I used the free version to do so, but may upgrade in the future as I see this app having many different & valuable uses.

F2four

This is very useful and easy to edit especially for a newbie like me. Everyone should use this. Keep up the good work

YOSMO

So far it is integrating and working perfectly with my site. I do reccomend this app for a quick add on for anouncement bar

Show Some Leg

Literally set it up in 10 seconds! This is exactly what I needed. I'll be upgrading to Premium soon. Gr8 features! Thank you for creating this. :)