Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Teal Toucan

Very clean and easy to understand. The announcement bar looks incredibly professional for a free app.

Mp Beauty Solutions

LOVE this app! Easy to set up and use. Highly recommend for your store. Most apps charge, but this app is free with so many options!

AWT Jeep Edition

good simple app. works well for what we needed to do with it. the included themes are a plus and customizing is simple.

byVellamo

I just installed it and a couple of minutes later I had the banner I wanted for my site! Very easy to use.

Sweet Flour Bake Shop

Works excellent as an app. Made creating a simple banner really easy. Had all the features I was looking for.

The World Over to Japan

The app did exactly what it said it would with a clean and easy to understand interface. Looks great and would definitely recommend.

Tinker Tailor Kids

Easy to use and set up and super versatile. I use this to tell customers of turn around times, free shipping and if I am away on holiday.

Luxe Beginnings

Easy to use and super simple to integrate! Effectively puts the important messages you want customers to see right in front of them. Great themes too.

babycils

pas mal vraiment j’espère que cela m'aidera à augmenter mon taux de conversion .
Je laisserai un commentaire si ce n'est pas le cas

Tee4Sports

Look good. It takes time to check how it works. This company have many app very usefull . Thank you!