Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Sale Snagger

This app give you an announcement bar on steroids... or just a normal one if that's what you want. Highly recommended.

Bronx River Roasters

Was reccomended to me by someone who runs a pretty successful page and I honestly can say that it changed my conversion rate instantly. Announcing the sale right up top makes a HUGE difference

LuvoLife

Really easy and quick to use, gives you a whole lot of options to customise how you want your banners to look! Love it!

Peek Concepts

Works Great. Very helpful. Highlights new products and services at the top of the page. Like that it appears on every page.

Mi Cultura Boutique

Made everything so easy! All I had to do is create my banner and save it. It automatically appeared on my site!

HISTORIC BRANDS - WHOLESALE SUPPLY

We've been using this app in both online shops for well over a year now. Extremely user friendly, and totally customizable. We use it as on going year round to display flat shipping rate, or free shipping threshold and swap it out for the sales when we have them.
Glad we stumbled on this app!

Dear Valor

Perfect and so easily customized to suit my needs. Grateful that it is free with so many upgrades available.

Shop Kloset Essentials

I use this bar to make quick announcements on my website to boost my conversions. I really like how simple and easy it is to create and design.

ArteDei

Schnell, einfach und zielführend. So weit ich bis jetzt beurteilen kann, ist dies DIE App, um Banner auf seinem Shop einzufügen.

The Indigo Nook

I needed a customizable announcement bar and this app was perfect to create that! It was extremely easy to use and allowed for the right amount of customization.