Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

The Original Baby Box

Very use friendly! Great ideas offered. Like how i can see comparisons from basic to premium because it gives me the chance to see that if i like it, i will upgrade no problem.

QiShines

Not available,I spent a lot of time installing it, but the installation didn't seem to be complete. Because I can't see anything. Reinstalling after multiple uninstalls remains the same.

The Lone Travel Girl

Works great. Love that I am able to geo-target audiences so I can show they different shipping prices. Thank you!

HeaterMeter

Perfect for notifying of shipping delays and holidays. Easy to make a banner that doesn't mess up the store's style and options for both clickable (link) and not.

The Classic Horse

we put this on our website it looks great it will be a great addition to our company super excited

Sparkle & Dot Designs

This is a great app! Does exactly what it says. Super easy to use & a great addition to my website. Thanks!

Beatz Per Minute Apparel

This really was quick!.....and easy. Love it. It was exactly what I was looking for.
I needed an announcement bar that I could easily switch up and this was exactly it!

Hosieramausa

This app does exactly what it says. Works amazing! integrates nicely! Check it out at kaleidokidsusa.com!

Artifact Percussion

Love it! As a handcrafted made-to-order store that has longer turnaround times, I just needed something simple to display my guaranteed Christmas delivery deadline. I was already using the stock Shopify bar included in my theme to announce other sales. This app was perfect. Quick, easy, free, and got the job done. I also really appreciate that even though I was using the free plan, it didn't force me to display their logo/link, etc. on the bar. Awesome. Thanks so much to the app developers!

LifeFlix

It's easy to set up and drove new business to my store. Thanks for a simple app that has really changed things for us!