Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Energy Peace Shop

Not that I know if it will work but WOW, that was easy to install! Had my first announcement up in less than a minute! Thank you!

babyreborn-store

Best simple app for top bar ever, simple and effective. And the best thing is FREE ! Thank you so much

Cooper Diamond Art

This app does exactly what I want it to! I would recommend this to any body looking for a banner on their site.

British Food Supplies

It is a great app. It gives you full customization and desired results. I have been using it for a while and I am very satisfied.

Noshy

Quick Announcement Bar has a simple interface that is easy to use. The free version does exactly what I need it to - put an announcement-type bar at the top of my website that can link wherever I need it to.

Satisfy Your Fetish

Very decent app get my message across without the annoying spammy sales pop ups. Very easy to use and set up very easy

Black Dragon Press

Does what it says on the tin. Easy to use and useful for us. Thank you. A++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Pierre Francis

So far so good! second app from you guys and I'm very happy I have found this...

Definitely will recommend

Hodgepodge Handmade Crafts

I love this app! It's super easy to use and the bar shows up as soon as you hit Save. Definitely recommend this to anyone who is offering a sale or discount and wants to bring visitor's attention to it right away.

Urban Optimist

It was easy to install and was done in just a few minutes. If it increases sales, then my four stars will go up to five.