Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Trouper Prints

The app is quick to install and what I really love about it is that the announcement bar is totally customizable.

Gloomy Future

Quick and Easy to Use! The Free version offers everything you need, the premium version offers great additional tools.

sighh

The banner has great visual customisability and updates immediately. It's everything I need and works well on phones as well as laptops. :)

Oriode International

One of the most useful app in shopify app store. I'm loving the free feature❤❤❤ Oriode international.

Solo Honey's Emporium

It's free but you're able to do enough without paying for the premium, it's easy to use & very neat interface.

Myawesomeshower

The best software available. It's free and easy to use. We truly recommend this, especially if you are already familiar with their other services.

Mama Liu's

I created a bar and applied it to my site within 2 mins! Super simple and easy to use. Would recommend and use again!

Bambooi UK

Used this app to fix size of announcement bar. Works really well and all sorts of great customisation options. Thank you!!

Erin Robinson Coaching

Awesome so simple to use and quick to add. I just added an announcement bar to my site in 5 minutes. Thanks

S.T.A.R.S

Great, but doesn't work. Had some problems trying to put it together, apparently didn't work for my template.