Quick Announcement Bar

Promote sales & notifications on a custom banner, boost sales

Free plan available

Pretty12 Cosmetics

I going to use this app to to announce a special that I am running. I haven't used it yet but I feel it will be benefit me greatly.

House of Toilets

The App is awesome for quickly announcing offers and coupon codes without having to prepare elaborate banners. I like it a lot

Tigwick Studio

That was so easy! I used this bar to add my Flodesk opt in full page form as a quick way to let people know the shop wasn’t open yet but saved them scrolling to the bottom to find the opt in down there. Super easy to use!

Chastity Cage AU

Easy to use and customise to your liking, with most features you need being available with the free version.

Rhythm Snowsports

I needed a solution fast! this app was perfect for achieving my goals to get my ROI back up during the Covid downturn =)

Praise Headwear

This app add on was very easy to use and gave lots of options for customizing to better fit your websites theme

Holistic Kitchen

Really good for promoting the latest offers! Highly recommend. It's super easy to use and update as much as you like.

Vie D’or Couture

i love this app it makes it easy so announce my deals. super easy to change and edit anything in my website

Bunbathers

Quick and easy to use and offers nice colours and fonts even in the free version. Recommended! Thanks

Feather & Seed

This is a great app. So easy to use and lots of features. I even coded it myself it is that easy! Highly recommend.