Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Elna Line

All the basics for starting a new business, including online store, sales channels, gift cards, and the Shopify POS app for in-person selling. Transaction fee
2.0% transaction fee
Staff accounts
Locations
POS subscription
POS Lite is included.
POS Pro upgrade is available
for $89/mo per location

Ozark Outdoorz

Very simple to use! Lots of options and great design! I would highly recommend this app especially to beginners like me!

Address America

This is an incredible app that allows us to quickly and easily create notification bars for any reason. We used it for BF-CM, Christmas delivery deadlines, and ongoing promotions. It is easy to use, flexible, and powerful. Well made!

ChicSparrow

This app is very helpful and thus far I have experienced zero issues with functionality. I enjoy the options for customization and the scheduling feature is by far the most useful aspect for us.

AlterEgoeu

I used this app, and all my problems went away! Can't wait to check out the premium version! Amazing work and customizability.

21st Century Imports

Deixar uma mensagem personalizada para os clientes é muito bom. Você poderá informar promoções, opções de frete, descontos, ou mesmo mensagens de boas vindas. Este app cumpre exatamente o que promete. Eu o uso desde o início de minha loja e não tenho nenhuma ressalva. Há recursos extras na versão paga, mas a gratuita já me atende. Recomendo!!

Gamer Nostalgia

I used this app for holiday announcements throughout my store. It's a straight-forward app, got the job done and I didn't experience any problems with it. Plus, it's FREE!

ClassyHood Brand

I love this app. Use it all the time for any sale occasion. Simple and easy to use. Would definitely recommend.

SugarSocks

Super simple setup and configuration. Very flexible, lots of options right out of the box. Highly recommend.

Union Wood Co

Hey! Great and easy app. The only issue I had was when I was trying to add emojis to the text. They work but the spacing between the emoji and the following word would not evenly space. How I wanted it to look: We are closed Happy holidays!
How it looked: We are closed Happy holidays! I could not get that space after the emoji so it looked like a mistake. I ended up scrapping it, which sucks because emojis make messages more approachable and eye-catching. Thanks!