Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Shakti Mat Australia

We use this app to flash display multiple announcements. Works great for displaying multiple offers.

Shakti Mat NZ

Great app, great support, highly recommend. You won't find a better announcement bar

Celtic Collections

Very easy to use for the Christmas season exactly what I needed to let my customers know about the latest offers & postage dates on my site.

Cashify Store

Updating my review post the help received from customer support. I realized the problem was caused by a typo in the url by me. Thank you QAB for quickly resolving the same.

PRLS APPAREL

I like the app very easy to use! So many customazitions and options to chose from. I will be using the app again

Just Made Keto

So far its very easy to use and we hope it helps drive traffic to our site and increase sales on the website

Blipblox by Playtime Engineering

Very happy so far. Easy to setup and many configuration options. A welcome change from the buggy system we were trying to use before.

Valentino Toys

this app is well worth it , it helped me communicate my holiday sales codes.
i would recommend it for flash sales and basic communication.

LuxuryCoWatches

THANK YOU! This app is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Does exactly as advertised! I was looking for a quick banner app and happy I came across this!

ABoab

I use this app for my website announcement. it's really helpful. Good app. I'm using free template right now, may upgrade in future