Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
March 24, 2022

Excellent service for over 3 years without a hitch. Thank you, developers. Keep up the great work and service!

A.J.A. & More®
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 23, 2022

I'm seriously impressed ! I wrote it in English and it translated it to PERFECT French ! Plus, the colors and templates are amazing. LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT !

PIGA
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
March 23, 2022

I like it. They must to add drop shadow effect to the text to avoid background confusion. Out of that the app is an excellent tool to boost your sales.

DA Bath Boutique
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
March 22, 2022

This is a great app that allows us to get the message to our customers quickly and easily. Information is also good as it allows us to measure how each bar has performed. Great app at a great price.

Cosmetics Fragrance Direct
Time spent using app: About 1 year
March 22, 2022

Super easy and super effective way to communicate with your customers for all sorts of reasons - defintely worth a try!

badminton racket review
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
March 18, 2022

I have used this app for years. It is very reliable and easy to use. I have no complaints. Thank you!

Design Blanks
Time spent using app: About 2 years
March 15, 2022

I just wanted to put a static announcement at the top of our web store. It was a quick install and it worked right away. Thank you!

DCL Media & Print
Time spent using app: 27 days
March 14, 2022

We are very pleased with this product. It is easy to use and works exactly as we need for our store. Thank-you

Warwick Chocolate Company
Time spent using app: About 2 months
March 7, 2022

So Good and easy to use! So impressed with the free version as it really serves our purpose at this point in time

SustainHealth Academy
Time spent using app: 10 minutes
March 7, 2022

Estoy feliz con esta app porque puedo darle un look diferente al banner. de mi paagina! muy recomendado

Cana Essentials