Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote Black Friday sales on notification bar, increase sales

Missley Boutique

for my first time using it, it was quick to understand and to navigate! it would be nice t include little more glitter colors or fun attributes

KiPP

Great app considering it is free. Give my store a lift and more sales. Should have it on your store.

Tranquila Corazón

Muy buena me ayudo mucho, muchas funciones son de paga pero por lo que ofrecen gratis me ayudo bastante para promocionar mis descuentos!

Electrick Enventory

easy to use and install. even the free version allows for some customization. Ill be excited on how to use it successfully

mary and lou ann

Made a discount code banner - worked perfectly!! Very intuitive interface, and great options even in the free version.

Faux Desert Shop

I used this app to add a banner to let new customers know of a discount code that can be applied at checkout!

Strangers Collective

You guys are amazing thank you so much for this app, I was able to add a notice while I was trying to figure out my shipping, saving me from losing customers put off by incorrect pricing. It was a bit daunting using an app for the first time, but it turned out you guys had made this super simple and user friendly and I had nothing to worry about. Plus I could make it pretty to suit my store, with heaps of options, awesome! Thank you!

GIOIELLINI DESIGNS

Easy to install and it does what it says. I'm happy. Easy to install and it does what it says. I'm happy.

The Natural Beauty Pot

I've just used the free version of this app but its easy to navigate has a choice of options and I update when needed

watch infinity

application complète il faut quelle reste gratuite en plus de sa il y a il y a beaucoup d'option avec l option gratuite