Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

glowlabnj

Beautiful simple and comprehensive app wow! Really appreciate all of the little details and even has animation!

Mocassi Chausseur

Facile à utiliser, mode gratuit ok. Bannière modulable (couleur, police, trame de fond...). Je commence juste à l'utiliser pour l'instant ça me va.

Sterizone Innovations LLP

good app easy to use. I would recommend it to my other friends to use who use shopify. can be recommended to people working professional.

Oddz N Endz Thrift Gift and Consignment boutique LLC

very good app used it for 1st time and it was very easy. I used it to advertise my sales as they change

Chocosol Traders Wholesale

I thought I was going to have to spend half my day figuring out code to add a new announcement bar and then found this app and got the exact look I wanted in 2 minutes. I literally just installed it 2 minutes ago so I'm not sure if it's going to have any future downfalls but so far so good!

Kitchen Zonee

thank you very nice app, Reccomended thank you very nice app, Reccomended thank you very nice app, Reccomended

Squisiti.net

Mi piace, ottima la soluzione del pulsante sulla barra che io userò perdare maggiori spiegazioni perfetta

DarknightHimself

Quick Announcement Bar does what it supposed to do, free, highly recommended! Thank you for creating the app!

Print You Think

Its Really awesome app which is actuallly very useful for online store ,and that too a free of cost ...its awesome

Saturday Sheep

I used this app to announce my frees shipping feature at the top of every page and it works!! In my old app, because it only shows at the home page, customers are ignoring the free shipping and abandoning the cart. But not any more thanks to Quick Announcement Bar!! Thank you guys!!