Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote holiday sales on notification bar, and increase sales

Lizosoft

App works well, simply bar at the top to warn customers of site issues, at least that what we used it for.

Supergsund

Very cool App! What we like is the way you can have different Bars with different colors and that you can configure how many seconds each bar should appear. Easy to handle, easy to install. And great support. We had some questions, Noah from the support fixed it very cool and within minutes. Appreciate it :-), Thanks, Stefan...

Pea Green Boat Books

Perfect app: quick and easy to set up, does exactly what it says on the tin and FREE! Can customise colours (infinitely) and font (somewhat) even in FREE mode.

Something Basic Boutique

Really easy to use for new users! Has many different features and still includes good features if you do not want to pay for premium.

Lavvish FiT

This makes my page more cleaner than using the section they provide in the theme setup. It works just as I need it to work. The announcement is bold and clear of display

B Couture

Very easy to use, great for promoting discounts and messages on-site. Free plan means you can test before you before. Thoroughly recommended

Syka hair

Nice, easy to use. I recommend it especially because when you start you can use it for free. Don't hesitate to use this app

hugobradford

your products are always pretty darn good. I use this bar for announcements at the top of my page and promotions.

Flix n' Chill

Does what it says on the tin! Hassle-free and simple to use, highly effective for advertising discounts.

ConnectFP

so happy I found this :-) quick and easy and fab! Excellent would recommend and use again. Thank you