Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

City Bird

We've used this app for a couple years. It's a super great and simple app to get your message across. We highly recommend it.

Safety Rail Source

Very easy to install and use. I don't see the emoji function, however I've just started getting into it. It would be nice if some additional features were part of basic package.

Hazard Sky

Simple and easy. Works great and easy to configure. Plenty of options for how to display bars and customize

mimascotapreferida

L'application est bien faite les options semblent vraiment intéressantes, mais le prix de l'abonnement mensuel me semble trop élevé.

ハニーバターアーモンドオンラインストア

このアプリは最高のアプリだと思います!
できれば2段とかバーをつけられたらもっと嬉しいです。
あと、文字ごとに色を変えられたら嬉しいです。
しかし無料でここまでの機能があるのは嬉しいです!
しかし無料版でここまでのサービスを定

UVclean™

Very useful and it is easy to understand how creating a bar so really thanks to QAB it helps me a lot

The Pyjama Shop Online

I used this app to create the COVID banner which is great. But I can't afford any extra expenditure at the moment and it only allows one banner at a time. I was trying to use a banner on my kids page to direct to a clients website for Ramadan product and it pauses the COVID one. So it only allows one banner to be active unless you upgrade to Premium. Not great when you're trying to keep costs down during lockdown.

Val Cox Frit

I used this app to create my COVID-19 announcement. Pretty straight forward.
Like that there are options to customize.

Drew's Rainbows

Easy to set-up and it has high recommendations from Drop Ship Lifestyle. Looking forward to seeing how it functions on our website and Shopify store.

Pura Cultura

So far so good. My only wish is there was a quick way to modify the text to be bold, italicized etc.