Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

EDGE Mobility System

Super easy, free tier gets you a lot, paid tier is only 9.99/month and so worth it! Very easy to set up and customize. Set up a CTA and link it to a coupon or your email list and you're good to go!

Stay Cozy Creative Co.

Love this! So quick and simple. Exactly what I was looking for, and I can't wait to see how it works for my sale!

Eva Sonaike

I had to install a free delivery banner to my site and encountered some problems when coding myself.
QAB is very easy to install and manage. Highly recommend this app.

ZEN MASX

Its great feature. Looks nice on my page and able to communicate important info for more sales . And best of all its free

Mjlacquer

This App is ok, for what I need. . Just wish I could do more than 1 announcement bar. Unless I don’t know what I’m doing.

KEICO

Amazing and easy to use, the free plan is already powerful.
Design is beautiful! Thank you for making this application!

Alto Collective

Awesome App from the start! Its always there when I need it, to let my customers know important updates/developments, especially during Covid-19!
I will continue using this app and recommend it to anyone I know!

valadd

I wanted a simple banner to inform visitors to the page that something had changed in the way we do certain things. This was quick, simple to understand, and got the job done.

Vornado Australia

Easy to use. Work perfect with my shop theme. I can't complaint, I can control the banner all options are easy to read and fast to implement its functionality.

Lequeen Bags

Super easy to use! Great for additional messages to give to customers. Perfect for what we needed!!!