Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Weary World

So far, this app is easy to use and exactly what I was looking for! My theme does not allow me to customize the announcement bars per page so this app is a perfect solution.

XXIV Active

Consider making the bar sticky on top of the dashboard, so that we don't have to constantly scroll up and down to preview it when making changes.

Shakti Mat Europe

Really helpful support team and app has a lot of functionality. Great app.

Shakti Mat USA

Great app, Does everything you need and lets you show multiple announcements at once. Thanks.

Shakti Mat Australia

We use this app to flash display multiple announcements. Works great for displaying multiple offers.

Shakti Mat NZ

Great app, great support, highly recommend. You won't find a better announcement bar

Celtic Collections

Very easy to use for the Christmas season exactly what I needed to let my customers know about the latest offers & postage dates on my site.

Cashify Store

Updating my review post the help received from customer support. I realized the problem was caused by a typo in the url by me. Thank you QAB for quickly resolving the same.

PRLS APPAREL

I like the app very easy to use! So many customazitions and options to chose from. I will be using the app again

Just Made Keto

So far its very easy to use and we hope it helps drive traffic to our site and increase sales on the website