Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

BFCM App, show your Black Friday sales on a bar, boost sales

ãlkalife naturally alkaline mineral water

Simple to use and does the job! Highly recommended for anyone who wants a quick solution and user-friendly way to inform customers.

wireindustrialmarine

I am just coming to grips with the possibilities. So far seems easy to use even for a novice like myself. Works in real time!

Pineal Vision Jewelry

I love how easy it is to use this Quick Announcement Bar app to notify my website visitors of our best current deals or important policy changes. I've been using this app for years.

Unfabled

Grateful for the free plan. Does the job! I wanted an announcement bar I could customise and this app gives me the control I wanted :)

Salmo Outdoor Store

Very easy to use, I submitted review before seeing what the banner looks like but I am sure it will be great.

Sisilia Styles

I love how simple and easy it is to use this app. I love that there is a free version and I'm still able to do customize the banner colors to fit my brand.

Waphyto

It is very convenient because you can easily install the banner. Although it is easy to install, I think it is connected to migration. I was able to create it for free, which was helpful.

Gypsy Tableware Designs

Easy and quick to install. Also I find it very easy to use and edit. At this stage I am on the free plan and have no issues. Would totally recommend it

My Good Wig

This app is simple and easy to use with the free fearures. I would highly recommend it to anyone looking for a quick, easy and free anouncement bar for their store.

botthms EU

Great App. Really helpful for us to showcase fulfillment options in different countries and offer free shipping ETC.