Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

KEICO

Amazing and easy to use, the free plan is already powerful.
Design is beautiful! Thank you for making this application!

Alto Collective

Awesome App from the start! Its always there when I need it, to let my customers know important updates/developments, especially during Covid-19!
I will continue using this app and recommend it to anyone I know!

valadd

I wanted a simple banner to inform visitors to the page that something had changed in the way we do certain things. This was quick, simple to understand, and got the job done.

Vornado Australia

Easy to use. Work perfect with my shop theme. I can't complaint, I can control the banner all options are easy to read and fast to implement its functionality.

Lequeen Bags

Super easy to use! Great for additional messages to give to customers. Perfect for what we needed!!!

NotYourAverageStore

A must-have with multiple functions available to benefit your store, even as a free app. Recommended.

urala-うらら-

すばらしいアプリです。 設置は簡単ですぐに商品ページに反映されました。
どのジャンル、どのストアにも有効な効果があるのだと思います。
これからも頑張ってください。 応援しています。
ありがとうございました。

WristWidget®

Very quick and easy to use and create a notification bar at top of the page. Easy to customize. Can select what pages show it, and how long it remains visible.

YourGymBuddy

This app really helpt to increase my conversion rate. So its a really great app I recommend this app to everyone!

Peachicks Baby Gifts

Super easy to use to create an announcement bar for shop's home page. I wanted something easy and straightforward and this was perfect.