Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Promote sales & notifications on a custom banner, boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Ombre

Easy to create and easy to schedule with the 2nd tier pricing. 2 minute tutorial is very helpful and anyone can do it!

equichoice.co.uk

Extremely easy and fast to install and create your bar. Used it for Christmas delivery cut-off. Highly recommend!

Feel Better Box

I really appreciate this App. It's super quick and easy to turn on, update and then turn off when we no longer need it (I mainly use it for the public holiday close down awareness. Thanks so much for creating this app.

The Holistic Project

Excellent & easy to use app! I like how simple it is to use and the announcements match the theme of my website.

BENESHAVEN

This app does what it does best: customizable Quick Announcement Bar at the top of your website. Very catchy.

EverFlow Bidets

QBA is flexible, easy to use and helps me make changes on the fly so I can keep up with the competition.

Luke & Ava

This was quick and easy to use. Every site should download this! I use it on all of my websites and will continue to do so.

IMPERIO OFFICIAL SHOP

Great app. Very user-friendly and easy. Does exactly what it says and must do. Olaf the ToolFinderr.

Myfav Japan Shop (Phoenix International Corporation)

good User interface. not bad for free plan but highly recommended even though paid plan without experiencing free plan

governmenttransitsurplus.com

Easy to use, love this app set up a sale banner in a matter of minutes. Would recommend you check out QAB for your site.