Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

BFCM App, show your Black Friday sales on a bar, boost sales

Beautiful Ambitions & Co.

Love the ease of this app. even with just the basic options it pretty much gives me what I need. However, a start and end date would be nice.

COVERSTORE

good loved it awesome excellent superbfantastic marvellous loved the app really awesome work keep up guys

CycleSimplex Trike and Bike Racks - Specializing in Trike Racks, Tandem Racks and Recumbent Racks

I need some help. I setup the announcement to be visible at the top of the page and pushing down all info and visible when scrolling. It is not visible when scrolling

Insider

The app works really well, but needs to develop:
-the option to apply one same bar to more than one page (URLs or Keywords)
-the option to organize bars in diferent folders. When you have many bars to apply it's hard to find the exact one in the middle of all of them.

PD SHADES

WE LOVE IT!
USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE GREAT UPGRADE OPTIONS
THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING IT EASY

Down to Earth Apothecary

This app was so easy for me to set up! I'm using mine to market for a live stream event and they even allowed me to put a button on the bar for people to be able to click. Love it!!

ohmyselfie.fr

This app is very easy to use. And its free so i can just recommend it to you. A very good and easy to use app

Rice Road Greenhouses

A lightweight, quick, easy to use announcement bar! It does everything I needed and more, with its simple navigation, tonnes of fonts and colours to use, multiple bars which you can create, edit, and switch between, and if you upgrade, you unlock many other handy and fun features (like graphic backgrounds, click counts, even animations! Heartily recommended for folks who struggle with the announcement bars which are built in to one's theme, or those, like me, whose announcement bar decided to just up and die one day. I didn't want to call on Shopify support for a fix, and I don't think I will: The app blows the built-in announcement bars out of the water!

Cyrus Eliquid

Very easy to use and effective for what we need - a warning on each and every page of our site. This app just saved me HOURS of tedious work!

Ella Jule Designs

I used this app to create a sale banner for our online store. It was easy to set up and looks great!