Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

ProTech Mine

Awesome app. Everything i was looking for and more. Great job guys, keep up the good work. Saved me alot of time

Cascaragarments

This app was easy to install and great to use! Simply follow the steps and you can take your first banner live in 15 min tops!

revivogen.gr

great app. Every store needs it! It will help you tell your customers what you want at first sight. We totally recommend it!

Weary World

So far, this app is easy to use and exactly what I was looking for! My theme does not allow me to customize the announcement bars per page so this app is a perfect solution.

XXIV Active

Consider making the bar sticky on top of the dashboard, so that we don't have to constantly scroll up and down to preview it when making changes.

Shakti Mat Europe

Really helpful support team and app has a lot of functionality. Great app.

Shakti Mat USA

Great app, Does everything you need and lets you show multiple announcements at once. Thanks.

Shakti Mat Australia

We use this app to flash display multiple announcements. Works great for displaying multiple offers.

Shakti Mat NZ

Great app, great support, highly recommend. You won't find a better announcement bar

Celtic Collections

Very easy to use for the Christmas season exactly what I needed to let my customers know about the latest offers & postage dates on my site.