Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

ProsperoLane

I'm using this app to announce my big shop-wide sale. The app is quick, easy to install and set up, and I'm very happy with the choices available even with this free version.

Local business global reach

AWesome app,awesome features, check it in action at atlashrugged.com
Only site for financial products.

Barbadiana Specialty Sauces

I used this text bar to make an announcement on my website in a professional looking manner , it was easy to install and looked perfect. thank you

Purple Boutique

Great. Easy to use! I am able to update the bar from my phone and other Other WiFi capable device which is super convenient.

Kelly Louise Designs

SUPER EASY TO USE!! PERFECT PLACEMENT, GREAT COLOUR CHOICES AND FONTS IN THE FREE OPTIONS. THANKS!!!!!

Flapjack Toys

Great app. We needed an announcement bar that would work with the free shipping bar. The installation and coding instructions are very easy to follow. Thank you guys!

QAYSAA

It is a good app, with a good customer service. I tried other apps before but I liked this app and I am so happy now

Seven Day Savage

Easy and simple to use! Love this application. I will recommend this to anyone and everyone with a Shopify account.

Pet Connect

Free Quick And Easy. A+ there Is paid features but all the free features are great and you don't really need to upgrade unless you really want to

Hypnotic Dog

Easy customization, worked great to do black friday sales or put shipping announcements! I'd recommend to others.