Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

The Clinch Fight Shop

Terrific app...very easy to use with a great dashboard layout! Would highly recommend to everyone.

kippie berlin - Ethical Kids Fashion GmbH

Love the app. Took me 2 minnutes to set up my first announcement bar. Easy to use, flexible designs in-built. Perfect!

The Village Country Store

Wow! I love it! Only took me seconds to create the banner! Exactly what I needed! My Customers will Love the Sales Banner! Thank you!!

ZEAVIDA

Absolutely perfect! Easy to set up and works well. 5 out of 5. Hard to improve on. Couldn't be happier - thank you!

Fly Doll

SHOPFLYDOLL.COM
Just used it for the first time so far so good! Very easy to use! I like how I am able to customize the colors to go with my website

Raw Artisan Honey Shop

Great App, thanks! Works well on the free subscriptions. Easy way to announce discounts or promotions.

CatsCraddle

So far I like this app do to the ease of use. The free plan works well for me right now but I will consider upgrading to optimize later.

Two & Fro

I use this app to announce current specials/sales. It works very well. I currently use the free option.

Koono

I used this app for an top announcement bar and it works without restrictions on all devices! Perfect app!!!

GR. And.

Wonderful! I used this app and it helps us a lot with our promotions. It makes the customer updated about our current promotions and what we are offering.