Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Zaire's Hair

This app is super easy!!!! It took no time at all and was exactly what I was looking for. I needed a quick fix for my website and it literally took no time at all!

ElephantPlate

Best Announcement Bar APP. Rich in features. Very easy to use and configure.
Keep up the good work!

Go Electric Rides, LLC

A friend suggested this app. I have been pleased with its ease of use. I also am keenly aware of apps like these slowing down webpage loads. Installing QAB did not noticeably slow my site down which is worth a great review by itself. With QAB I am able to keep a number of bars ready to deploy. I change my bars regularly.

MARKER343

So easy and customizable. This is the 4th store I have used the Quick Announcement Bar and I highly recommend it.

Moon-Doll

it is very useful app. easy to use . every country is independent is very good idea and worthy recommend.

Stitchin Heaven

I like that you can schedule the announcements out, but the bar slows down our homepage. Probably still one of the best announcement bar apps, but could use some improvement.

It's The Final Touch

This app was so easy to use and extremely helpful! It took almost no time to set up exactly what I wanted. Will be using again!

Dermalist

Such a great app! So easy to use / my first banner was set up in literally seconds and targeted to a specific collection only.

Suchita Pande Illustrations

It was so easy to work with & completely solved my purpose in literally minutes. Thank you. Only thing I found bit tricky was color picker, but once you insert hex code it becomes easy to further choose.

Elisa’s Love Bites Dessert Atelier

Simple and free app to add announcement banners to your website. Basic features are included; customization requires a paid subscription.