Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Myles Scott

Easy! I set up an announcement bar in 20 seconds! Does what I want. Will investigate their other apps

HenJa Hair

Easy to create and isntall. I wish there was an option to have a center pop-up banner message instead of only the top, bottom or html coding. Other than that, I like it and works great with sales.

Hoppin Meal Plans

I found the app really easy to use. The banner looks great on the website. Easy to blend seamlessly into site.

Grace and Lace

App was incredibly easy to install and simple to use. Offers tons of customization options. The only reason why I gave it 4 stars is because the CTA button on the bars isn't clickable unless you scroll down a tad on the page.

MUSOTOKU-USA

Fantastic application.
Useful, simple, enough!
I also have a Wordpress site and I have tried HOURS to do the same thing this app does by using plugins. A nightmare. I came to appreciate even more how good this app is.

EcommTrendz

Great! Highly valuable app. Recommended for other users. It has very good edit options and easy to use.

SUGARSEAT

Really an awesome app! Has got many features and functionality to play with and does it's job very well and it's very Fast too. Love it :)

doktorhaze

Great app love it a simple must have ! . .

Concetto è

The app is good (and free) but it's some days that is impossible to access the dashboard. Excessive time loading (really long).

Sadie's Sensational Shop

I just installed the app didn't have time to use it yet or see it. I'm sure I'll love it! Not sure yet what it looks like or what it will do but I hope it makes my store a bit better.