Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Zaveza Inc

I used this app to help me promote free shipping which allowed me to upsell without any additional work.

Bling Platinum

Great! I would recommend this app to a friend because it was easy to install and the set up was fast.

Cheeky Fox

Easy to set up and use. Can customize a lot of things even with the free version. Thanks to the app creators

Totolines by Entofoods

really easy to use great for people who don't have a lot of experience I used the free version and worked really well

TANTRUM

we have been using this ap for a little while on our site and it is quite simple and effective. we recommend.

Victory Colours Down to Earth Paints

Love Quick Announcement Bar. It is fantastic, quick, simple and easy to use, even for someone with little technical experience. Can't fault it. It only takes 5 minutes to update and couldn't be easier to use. I totally recommend it.

Gabrielle Izen Design

Brilliant app. So easy to use and to make updates. Good choice of colours and fonts for the free to use option. Thanks!

Purse & Clutch

This app is easy to use & does exactly what I was looking for, even on the free plan. It's simple to customize & is allowing us to highlight our COVID policies.

Trini Jungle Juice Store

Easy to install and set up. I'm currently using the free plan, but from the looks of things, there a lot of functionality to be explored with their paid plans.

TeacherScrubsandMoreStore

I am currently using the free version of this app. It works well, and is fairly easy to use. When I had a little trouble finding the correct settings, customer support was quick and helpful. I have been able to make edits easily and quickly on my own since then.