Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Surfy's Home Curing Supplies

Used it to show shipping delay due to family holidays. Simple to add and configure. Nice amount of features, even in the free version. Highly recommend.

Fine Furniture Purchasing Exchange Group, Inc.

Very easy to use. I love this app. If we need to bring attention to our customers on a new collection, having this right on the home page was ideal!

HeyMelle

I've just installed quick announcement bar. I'm just starting with e-commerce and Shopify. I've been impressed to see how easy and relevant QAB is to use

Beary Hair

Cool app thanks so much. Hopefully it will be a good feature on my page. Definitely recommend this to anyone who wants this app

Pretty12 Cosmetics

I going to use this app to to announce a special that I am running. I haven't used it yet but I feel it will be benefit me greatly.

House of Toilets

The App is awesome for quickly announcing offers and coupon codes without having to prepare elaborate banners. I like it a lot

Tigwick Studio

That was so easy! I used this bar to add my Flodesk opt in full page form as a quick way to let people know the shop wasn’t open yet but saved them scrolling to the bottom to find the opt in down there. Super easy to use!

Chastity Cage AU

Easy to use and customise to your liking, with most features you need being available with the free version.

Rhythm Snowsports

I needed a solution fast! this app was perfect for achieving my goals to get my ROI back up during the Covid downturn =)

Praise Headwear

This app add on was very easy to use and gave lots of options for customizing to better fit your websites theme