Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

nrvanafit

Great app, free version lets you have an announcement bar tag free.
Easy to use, not like other apps I have tried

DUAL WIELD STUDIO

Super easy to use and customizable with our storefront. Lots of options to tweak/tailor it and you can set it up to be visible or travel while scrolling. Thanks!

Oakenheist

Great, easily customisable and does what I need it to do. Two thumbs up ! Would definitely recommend this

Shoe Barb

l love this app and it's very user-friendly!! Quick announcement bar is awesome. I will continue to use this on my website.

Twenty Four Wild

I am using the free version. The set up was very simple and clear, and the banner looks clean and displays without errors on both desktop and mobile. Thank you.

We Have Your Prints

Easy and intuitive to use. I was able to set it up on my online art gallery, We Have Your Prints in no time at all.

Apparel by MO

It's really quick and easy to use. I like it a lot. It's easy to integrate and made my shop look nice

fitnesspartsrepair

Very easy to use! Macros are tight and this really came through in a pinch as I needed a banner pronto!

Sweet Thang Baked Goods

I used this app to create an emergency message to my customers when a hurricane was approaching our area. Very helpful.

Jucării Reciclate

dezamagitor aceasta aplicatie. chiar nu te ajuta sa faci nimic pe site... nu se vede absolut deloc pe site. cred ca are o eroare