Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Blessed Be Magick

Works great, love the variety of configurations available - it's like they've thought of everything. Support as usual is amazing. There was an incompatability with my custom theme and they sorted it out immediately...and this is a free app. Highly recommended!

Mamma and the Bub

Easy to use, love it!! the bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Blessings By The Drop

I love how simple this is to use and add quick taglines of announcements. Easily to customize, with several options to make it exactly how you want.

ascot & charlie

Convenient, useful and easy to set up/ use. The bar animations seem to not be working, but the rest is pretty simple. Design options a bit limited.

lagom.eco

Easy to use and clear to understand. Free plan is enough to start. Lot of choices to personalize the announcement bar. Good app !

JAMES & JACOB

I do appreciate this application it's exactly what I expected. Hope it will work well, I have just installed it.

Team Crowned Apparel

I use the app to notify my customers of the latest specials and discounts. The app is really easy to use and it gives you many options to chose what you want the banner to look like on your site. I really love this app!

Brick House Market

I used this app to make an announcement banner. Super easy to use - especially for someone who is making their first website.

Muscle Supplements

Easy set up and looking forward to using on our website. Have not put it in action yet but will update later

Pickled Barrel

Wow this app is amazing! It was so easy to install! I have the free version and the bar looks great. It has several bar design options including fonts, colors and bar template. I was even able to include a clickable button on the bar. Love it!