Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

PD SHADES

WE LOVE IT!
USER FRIENDLY AND EASY TO USE AND NAVIGATE GREAT UPGRADE OPTIONS
THANKS SO MUCH FOR MAKING IT EASY

Down to Earth Apothecary

This app was so easy for me to set up! I'm using mine to market for a live stream event and they even allowed me to put a button on the bar for people to be able to click. Love it!!

ohmyselfie.fr

This app is very easy to use. And its free so i can just recommend it to you. A very good and easy to use app

Rice Road Greenhouses

A lightweight, quick, easy to use announcement bar! It does everything I needed and more, with its simple navigation, tonnes of fonts and colours to use, multiple bars which you can create, edit, and switch between, and if you upgrade, you unlock many other handy and fun features (like graphic backgrounds, click counts, even animations! Heartily recommended for folks who struggle with the announcement bars which are built in to one's theme, or those, like me, whose announcement bar decided to just up and die one day. I didn't want to call on Shopify support for a fix, and I don't think I will: The app blows the built-in announcement bars out of the water!

Cyrus Eliquid

Very easy to use and effective for what we need - a warning on each and every page of our site. This app just saved me HOURS of tedious work!

Ella Jule Designs

I used this app to create a sale banner for our online store. It was easy to set up and looks great!

Blasstmen

A breeze to install. Had my first bar up & running in 5 minutes tops. And it looked good- sweeet! I tried others & had to delete for 1 reason or another.

God's Breaks

Very easy to use. I will use it on my shop for a long time. Free plan includes what I needed and I can say that I'm not disappointed.

Telea Dawn Studio

This app was very, very simple to use! By far one of the most valuable apps to have on your store. Especially for holiday sales.

DealHome

I just installed it 5 minutes, and I already got my bar up and running. The app works simple and odes the job exactly like it should :-)