Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Promote Black Friday sales & notifications on a custom banner

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Coco Malou

Location Germany
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Funktioniert super. Auch im kostenfreien Modell sind einfache, ans Design angepasste Banner möglich; insgesamt empfehlenswert!

Six Zero

Location Australia
Time spent using app 8 minutes

QUICK AND EASY! AND FREE SO I USED FOR BLACK FRIDAY BANNER AND WAS SIMPLE AND I WISH I HAD FINISHED 100 CHARACTERS NOW.

ClassyStands

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Easy to set up. Not a lot of bells and whistles unless you upgrade, but enough to make a very nice banner. I don’t have enough sales to get the premium version even though it’s not overly expensive. Wish they offered something in between.

Fizz Fairy Krazycolours Inc.

Time spent using app 6 minutes

Very easy to use so far. If you upgrade you can schedule your bar to change when your sales do. Awesome!

Big Nuts

Location Malaysia

Thanks Hextom for providing this add on, user friendly, flexible for small business and medium business.

Maloos Design

Time spent using app 6 minutes

THIS APP IS REALLY EASY TO USE :) I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT. I HATE WHEN I INSTALL AN APP AND IS NOT EASY TO FIGURE OUT.

Pilates World

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 3 years

It just works s h o p i f y r e q u i r e s o n e h u n d r e d c h a r a c t e r s a a a a a a a a

HF Skin

Location Portugal
Time spent using app 28 minutes

Great annoucement bar, many options that help us to have a more dynamic ad bar, I recommend all people to use

lodge apparel co

Time spent using app 5 minutes

This app is very helpful and helps with marketing and promotion for my site. I will continue to utilize this app for my store.

Pure Light Style

Time spent using app About 1 hour

Such a fantastic and easy to use announcement bar, I know for sure it will increase my conversions! Definitely recommend