Quick Announcement Bar

Promote sales & notifications on a custom banner, boost sales

Free plan available

My Cotton Drawer

Easy to install and create a banner. Its great that you can have have a single banner for free. The premium plan seems in treating and I may consider upgrading in the future.

Mindray Accessories Australia

Recommended. I'm trying the free version and it works very well. Thank you.
Mindrayaccessories.com.au

Almost Perfect Closet

With tons of designs, styles and other functions, this app need no coding and works straight away..

KomodoKamado

Maybe the fastest and simplest install and configuration I've ever experienced with a Shopify app. Crystal clear instructions. Very well done. Grateful.

The Rock Store

That was easy and all I needed! Thank you for this free version. That would very useful. I am surprised I have never used a pop up before. lol.

Lillon Boutique

Love the app .It is fairly easy to use and never gave me any issue. I would recommend this to others

Ombre

Easy to create and easy to schedule with the 2nd tier pricing. 2 minute tutorial is very helpful and anyone can do it!

equichoice.co.uk

Extremely easy and fast to install and create your bar. Used it for Christmas delivery cut-off. Highly recommend!

Feel Better Box

I really appreciate this App. It's super quick and easy to turn on, update and then turn off when we no longer need it (I mainly use it for the public holiday close down awareness. Thanks so much for creating this app.

The Holistic Project

Excellent & easy to use app! I like how simple it is to use and the announcements match the theme of my website.