Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on an announcement bar to increase sales

Just Made Keto

So far its very easy to use and we hope it helps drive traffic to our site and increase sales on the website

Blipblox by Playtime Engineering

Very happy so far. Easy to setup and many configuration options. A welcome change from the buggy system we were trying to use before.

Valentino Toys

this app is well worth it , it helped me communicate my holiday sales codes.
i would recommend it for flash sales and basic communication.

LuxuryCoWatches

THANK YOU! This app is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Does exactly as advertised! I was looking for a quick banner app and happy I came across this!

ABoab

I use this app for my website announcement. it's really helpful. Good app. I'm using free template right now, may upgrade in future

Dencio's shop

i like this app so much, it will help my site to look better. good job guys, i hope you good in your career

WAEVE

Great app for cute banners that are effective and inexpensive! Super easy to use and looks really legit :)

ALFHEIM ACCESSORIES

Ultimate easy 10 seconds to set up, there is no coding or other steps to do. Just install it and use it. Recommended

Snug Bub USA

Love the ease with which you can use this and the customization options. Great job on creating something useful. Thank you.

Myles Scott

Easy! I set up an announcement bar in 20 seconds! Does what I want. Will investigate their other apps