Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote discounts on the notification bar to increase sales

Fort Snelling Cemetery Flowers

Lots of good features which are useful when creating a sales/announcement bar! Thanks!

2ground

That was very easy to install and customize, thanks for the great app!
It is now live at www.2ground.com!

Zoum Zoum Party

Probably the easiest app I ever used!

Your Store Too

Wonderful. Quick response, setup and video for instruction. Perfect solution for getting attention to, well, everything! Limited time sales.. Holiday sales..This bracelet makes you look 10 lbs thinner sale...Thank you Hextom, What a great collection of apps you have. Yeah for me! ~:o}.

Portland Apron Company

I love this app! It makes it so easy to add an announcement bar to the top of my website, AND you can make it scroll down the page as the customer does so the announcement is not lost. I'm a really small shop, so when I go out of town I put the announcement on the top of my store that lets everyone know orders won't be shipped out until I return. This way I know there is no chance of confusion :-)

Bazareta

Awesome looks great on www.bazareta.com

Myweefairydoor

super easy and great functions, it's the second store I am using this on.

Foodiedice

Works great! Good options available with the free version if you just need a simple announcement.

Qashtan Tees

Super simple to set up, works like magic!

Salty Lyon

Easy to use, the Quick Announcement Bar has been a great way to make sure customers get the updates they need or see when we're having a sale.