Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar

by Hextom

Promote sales on customizable notification bar, increase sales

Food Smart

Simple to use and the design is nice too!

Terradise Apparel

Great App! Super easy to use and looks great!

Diyanu

App works GREAT! Makes announcements highly visible and sales increase noticeably when using it!

Urban Aviary

We LOVE this app! I was manually doing sales for a while like a crazy person. Now what I do is I create a collection first, then select the products that I want to put on sale (and manually add all at once into that collection), then I merely waltz into this app, select that collection name and put it all on sale at the same % rate. I love that it automatically turns the sale on and off as well. It is a very quick process that used to take me forever.

All Star Custom Bling Shirts

Works great! I love being able to put an announcement on my store. Thank you!

Mrestar

Easy to use!, Easy to Implement, Easy to Love!!!!! Thanks guys!

Ai Candy Bling

I love this company. Thier programs are user friendly and very creative & adds a great look to my website all the time. Best of all, most of their apps are F R E E

Supplyrevolution

Awesome app! We use it for our Shop www.supplyrevolution.ch and we love it. We have the ability to inform our customers of special rebates, and get their attention with this neat plug-in!
Well done!

Hips Archery Targets

From a beginner's perspective this app is very easy to use and making edits is simple. Having the ability to control visibility of my announcements by geography and url keywords makes this a vary useful tool.

N A M A R U

simple and easy.. results for sales are instant