Quick Announcement Bar

Quick Announcement Bar | Reviews

by Hextom

Show your Christmas & New Year sales on a bar, boost sales

The Morsel Designs

This does exactly what I needed it to do: place a tasteful, informative banner at the top of my site while I run a big sale. After working through some tweaks (making sure it didn't overlap too badly with my sign-up pop-up, which is annoying to mobile users) I'm very pleased.

Mypawdora

Easy to use, lots of options even for free version! www.mypawdora.com

Barnaby Co

Very simple app, would definitely recommend.

Reel Draggin Tackle

I have been using this for about six months. It was easy to install and get up and running. It works great, no issues at all. Highly recommended.

Movemami

MOVEMAMÍ : Simple, Easy to use

The Lug Nut Source

So far this app has been great. Incredibly easy to use, and was set up in minutes.

Light Shine Bright

I was able to set up my first announcement bar within minutes! Very quick and easy!

Kcare

It is an important app that can be utilized effectively to turn your visitors into your customer by providing current offers details. Must recommended.

Coquetry Clothing

This is super easy to use, easy to customize, and looks great on our store! Thank you! www.CoquetryClothing.Com

Everything Guinea Pig

Excellent app. Simple to navigate and integrates seamlessly with our store. Lots of customisation options too, thank you.