Hextom: Quick Announcement Bar

Promote sales & notifications on a custom banner, boost sales

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Www Binari Com Br

Very nice app, easy to use and works nicely

Extri

Amazing welcome bar have a look at Extri-uk.com

Cubbycase

quick and easy to use. thanks!

Glam22

Super easy to use and customize, amazing options! Highly recommeded

Bouncy Trampolines

I am only using the Promotion Bar function to add an urgency to my visitors buying decision and out of all apps I have tried so far this is by far the best! I am missing a free countown though ;)

Knock On Wood Co

Great app. I haven't used it yet, but it's purpose is wonderful. Easy to use and install.

Lily And June

This app is great! It was easy to use and link to my shopify store. I would definitely use it and also recommend it to others. I used the free version and I was able to customize the colors, font, size and overall look. The display bar allows for transparency which is something that I really like.

Ballerbellystest

Awesome App. It doesn't get more straight forward than this. Only a few clicks and you a banner live on your store. Every store should have this feature installed.

Great Work!

Lions Bay Coffee

Easy to use and very effective at catching the attention of visitors to your site.

Populobicycles

Hextom's Free Shipping Bar and Quick Announcement Bar are both simple, reliable, and work great. 5 stars.