4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its ability to easily share important announcements and special offers, potentially boosting conversion rates. They praise its user-friendly interface, compatibility with various themes, and multilingual support. Many highlight the excellent customer service and the app's role in enhancing the professional look of their websites. It offers a free version, with a premium one for additional features.

July 14, 2017

seems easy to use - might try more options after the holidays

Powerhouse Sport
10 minutes using the app
Edited November 10, 2021

I wish I had discovered this app sooner. It's easy to use and doesn't take long to set, many options for fonts and colours.

Rajotuulo
10 minutes using the app
November 27, 2018

Super-easy to use. Nice basic bar in free plan. Very snazzy options in premium plan. Highly recommended.

HirschMusic
7 minutes using the app
April 27, 2020

Took me quick couple minutes to add what I wanted.
Many other features if under premium upgraded account.

Chenille Boutique - DESIGNER FASHION HOUSE
7 minutes using the app
Edited August 30, 2018

doesnt work.......................................................

Hersexysecret
9 minutes using the app
January 21, 2021

Facile à utiliser, mode gratuit ok. Bannière modulable (couleur, police, trame de fond...). Je commence juste à l'utiliser pour l'instant ça me va.

Mocassi Chausseur
France
8 minutes using the app
Edited November 27, 2018

Free app is easy to use and does exactly what I want, which is a simple site-wide banner to communicate to my customers. I can't give it 5 stars just yet, as I'm just starting to do more marketing with my site...however I'm open to checking out the paid version in the future. Thanks!

P.M.B.Q. Shop
Edited June 13, 2019

Very easy to use. Just wish there were more options in the free element that were sold to me as a reason for downloading, in particular the image availability. Free version is v basic, but if it works I'll perhaps purchase.

The Lovely Keepsake Company
August 18, 2016

This was very quick and easy to use. A wider choice of colours and fonts would be a great addition.

Koalaslings
5 minutes using the app
Edited July 12, 2020

u guys need to do better on your web site because i said so deal with it thank amd also advertise mu

boysdogymnasticstoo