Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Quick view product & one-click buy. Optimize Conversion Rate

Tania Rosas Designs

As a free app, the quick view option is great and very easy to install. I have given 4 stars because on my specific theme (Debut) the quick view button does not align fully to the center so I had to tweak the code a little bit. For mobile I had the same issue and ended up removing quick view as it was not auto adjusting to all mobile devices correctly. Support was very helpful with my inquiries.

Happy Remita

Very good app. Saves our customer a lot of time not needing to open a new product page to add to cart. The support have been helpful and efficient.
Thanks

Limitless Sozo

It was easy to install and also i got help from support team .They are great and the app works perfectly .

The Bold Lipstick

I was looking for these app for a long time! I am really happy with the result! I had some issues installing the app, but after contacting the support they did everything in under 10 minutes! They are awesome !

PaulaArt

............................................................thank you for good support and nice app!

Evervanna

Its very easy and great news its free.
But the Quick View Button does not come on the center of the image.
Its slightly on the left hand side and is not good for page aesthetics. If you can fix this for your free version it would be very helpful

Yu-Be

Great, prompt customer service! Would highly recommend this great app to anyone who's looking for a smooth app to help boost sales

GamingGlo

app is really great product i would recommend it to everyone to use its fast and very easy to use and great service

Canada's Baking Box

Couldn't have been easier to use this app. I set up my Quick View buttons in less than 3 minutes. So easy for me to do and such a professional, polished difference on my site. Thanks so much, Secomapp!!

FoodtoYou.ca

We are using the "Add to Cart" feature of this product and are very happy. The team is very helpful and quick to reply.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 113 114