Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Product preview in a click

ZimZan Gemstones

Installing and configuring the app was really easy, and I think it will make a big difference to the customer browsing experience. I had a small request on how to remove the quantity button, and they were super fast and efficient in helping me.

My Pooch and Co.

The app has made the shopping experience on our sites much easier and quicker for customers. Support has been great - everything I've asked them to do/change has been done swiftly which is greatly appreciated. Highly recommended app - thanks!

unicorndiscounts

it's great! just was I was looking for. If I could rate this minimum 100 character thing that shopify is making me do tho.....

Aquadiversum

A very nice app and great support! I had an issue with some products that I wouldn't like to display. The support helped very fast!

Wicked Wonders VIP Bling

Brian has been great to solve all the issues I had with my theme and the app interaction. The app is working perfectly now and is exactly what I was looking for. This app will definitely make the shopping experience better on my site. LOVE IT!

Always Fits

Not mobile responsive on many themes. They said "We tried to test the problem on many devices and themes, but it seems to happen randomly depending on each device or theme. This should take a few months to seek a thorough solution."

HONEY LANE COUTURE

Great app. Brian and Rachel were very quick to respond when I had an issue and they were able to solve the problem... definitely recommend !!

Golden Lion Craft Co.

this apps make more our store easy access, hope helping us making more sale. thank you so much for this apps

Novelie

I had an issue needed to be fixed and Brian responded to me super fast and helped me exactly the way I wanted. Top-notch customer service!!!

The Palm Beach Baby

The support for this Secomapp was great! I like this app because visitors to our website are able to quickly get product information without leaving the web page.
Andrea