Quick View by Secomapp

Quick View by Secomapp

by Secomapp

Product preview in a click

Zazü

I'm using the free version and its great!! Really easy to install, I changed the colours, language and everything really fast! The installation steps are simple and easy for anyone to make, without knowledge of coding

ProsperoLane

Right now I'm using the free version for the Quick View button, and so far I like it very much. Easy to install and set up. Thank you!

American Patriots Apparel

This is a great app that helps customers have the option of not having to go to product pages. They can quickly view a product and x out the box once they have added it to their cart or are done looking at it and go right back to the page they were originally viewing. I hope it stays free because I really dig it!
Sincerely,

American Patriots Apparel - https://www.AmericanPatriotsApparel.com

Gifty Kinkle

Amazing idea and really looks promising, Easy to install and now i test it and looks very good. I just sent a quick message for support Because after i click quick view and close the slide stop running

December 16, 2019

Thanks so much for your feedback.
We've received your ticket and replied to you. Please check your mail box. We'd love to quickly solve any issue for you.

Northstar Bison

Good app. Limited configuration however. Responsive customer service. App would be great for a service that ships non-perishables and has the entire week and weekend available to ship.

grocerylive

Great customer service! Helped a lot. Also, app works very well and they help a lot with installation

SHOP Cooper Hewitt

Functionality works great. We had a few issues with visuals of our theme and Brian immediately made changes we requested. Great customer service, very responsive!

Illustrator Guru

The ADD CART button works great. Very easy to install and the customer service offered by Brisan was very fast and helpfull. THANK YOU

Styles-Daily (Fashions Everyday)

So far so good. It integrated so well, I forgot it was an app! love the look and feel On the free version, would purchase full once sales increase.

Good Football Opinions

App wasn't woking well when i first installed it. Contacted support. It was resolved within 24 hours. Thank you

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 112 113