3.6
Edited November 6, 2018

Store is in USD. Our quickbooks is in CAD. This integration doesn't work (we checked with quickbooks) because of the multicurrency. The problem is because they don't have a trial period, we've already paid $19.99 only to find out it can't be used. We've only had it for 1 day. Trying to get a refund now.

Sidekick
About 21 hours using the app
September 25, 2017

Not a fan at all. It did not sync well to my store settings (which are incredibly basic) and customer service took forever to respond. Waste of time.

The Good Fox
9 days using the app
January 11, 2018

Paul was great!! He assisted me in solving my problem quickly and efficiently. Two thumbs up!

Sa Argus Laser Supplies
South Africa
8 days using the app
January 21, 2018

A must have if you're using quickBooks, integrates seamlessly.

Miss Cellaneous Crafty Bits
7 days using the app
January 5, 2018

Most of the data imported successfully, but it's creating an issue within Quickbooks when I try to update older duplicate expenses. I can't tell if this is a bug or what. Needs far better documentation and explanation!

Pillsy
5 days using the app
November 16, 2020

I ran into some problems with multiple tax rates keeping some orders from importing; but I chatted with Hamza in support and they fixed me up very quickly. Well done!

Artemisia Farm & Vineyard
About 18 hours using the app
July 9, 2017

Garbage app...Doesn't export. Freezes every time.

Hockey Card
About 24 hours using the app
January 5, 2018

Setting up the app and QB for first time. Chatted Bold for a few tax set up questions and Paul called me right away. He helped through my questions quickly, super customer service!

Waterside Collections
About 17 hours using the app
May 30, 2019

It would be great to easily connect to shopify, but it's annoying that you have to pay extra just to connect when I've already paid for the actual software.

What Fashion Wants
11 minutes using the app
November 8, 2021

For a YEAR now, my Taxes have not been syncing properly after an update from Bold. They acknowledged the issue yet still have not fixed it. I have spent more hours than I care to admit fixing the issue and manually updating everything in Quickbooks.

Tricky Fingers Magic Emporium