Smart search bar & filters

AI search, product search filter, smart search bar

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Proflow NZ

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 1 year

Absolutely amazing app, the interface & design looks great & is easy to use. Makes my customers job a lot easier to search & find the product that they need. Very helpful & responsive support as well! One of the best apps out there.

March 17, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, Luke!! :-)

Plakatbar.no

Location Norway
Time spent using app About 1 year

So far looks very good. The support with setting up the app were great. Translated everything for me to our shops language.

March 1, 2021

Many thanks for your kind words :)

MiCleo&Co

Location Spain

This app is really useful and business oriented as you can customise even first productos to show during the search. I will recommed it for sure.

February 22, 2021

Many thanks, Margarita. Please let me know if you have any other questions. Have a nice day. L.

croki

Location France
Time spent using app Over 1 year

The app is great. I had some troubles in my shops but amazing customer service ! Thanks for the support.

Lockwoods Ski & Outdoor

Really delighted to have found RapidSearch. Looks really good on our website (on desktop AND mobile), and - unlike other 'instant search' apps I've tried - is refreshingly clear and simple. The search stats are also proving very useful for understanding what our customers are searching for on our site. This in turn is helping us to add appropriate keywords and/or synonyms, so that products don't lie undiscovered (it's very frustrating to realise that users have been on our site but have left without finding products we KNOW are there waiting to be purchased!).

February 17, 2021

Russell, thank you so much for your great review - love to hear you are happy to use Rapid Search! :-)

leojo-toys.com

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 month

Very good support from the Rapid Search Team. It looks complicated in the beginning, but with the support from the backend, the search bar works perfect!

E Vapor Hut

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I used this app to add a search bar to my mobile site. I couldn't figure out how to do it on my own but Customer Service hooked me up! Thanks so much

January 29, 2021

Thank you so much for your kind words, April! :-) We are happy to help!

Poppy

Location Portugal

I had a few issues with the but Rapid Search team solved it right away.
Now my website is working amazing!

January 26, 2021

Many thanks for your kind words, Catarina :)

fineandsandy

Time spent using app About 21 hours

So far, so good. App installed easily. Great to have the snippet code that allows me to create a desktop and mobile search bar (vs the widget). Support sent me some further code that allowed me to centre the search bar was is great for aesthetics. Quite a bit of flexibility to control the settings and what gets displayed to customers when they search. Great thing is they have a suggestions function where you can see what others have asked for in terms of new features, you can vote and also suggest features yourself. They even give the status of the suggestions. So, app should keep getting better. Looking forward to seeing the developing functionality.

January 22, 2021

Thank you so much for your great review. :-)
Happy to hear we could help, and we are looking forward to a further cooperation!
Rapid Search Team

Nikon Service Point Dresden

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 1 year

This app is incredible we have been able to achieve just perfect search app sales after a short time through this. The support has helped us several times very quickly to integrate a search bar. Update!!!!! Again a small problem but the support is so fast, so helpful and friendly.10 stars ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

January 20, 2021

Thank you very much for your kind words, we are more than happy to help. :-)