Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

Live Chat Customer Service + Chatbots & Helpdesk with FAQ

Renee Rouleau Quiz

Reamaze is fantastic. The app is very powerful and easy to implement. Their customer service team is really responsive, and have even added features based on our suggestions. Highly recommend!

Sports Watch Shop

I cannot say enough not only for the Reamaze service, but their customer service. They always help me until I get everything resolved.

Do not hesitate to use Reamaze....seriously!

Kenneth Holland

Catchtopia

If I could give this app 100 stars I wouldn't hesitate.
From features to their support this app has been the most amazing app experience I have ever used in my store and I have used a lot of apps in my days.

Wow! Seriously words can't explain how happy and easy this app has made our life in the company. Combining all CS in one place and being able to manage it all, support right there to help you straight away with no delays, taking on board suggestions and implementing it LESS THEN A WEEK!

Thank you so much to all the team at Remaze for such an awesome app! Keep up the good work and looking forward to seeing this app climb to the number 1 spot in Shopify app store no doubt!

Zasttra Com

The best support app we have used. Very easy to setup and packed with features. Highly recommended.

Beach Diva

Awesome app and very easy to use.

Tredyu

Prompt response and speedy solutions! Thank you so much for assisting us to our small problem. Kudos to your team!

Thermikusa

Nobody enjoys customer service. When I want to bang out CS in the morning I just want to see a list of messages and easy workflow to watch them disappear. This does it perfectly. Especially if you have multiple shopify stores, sell on other ecom channels, or CS coming in from multiple sources, this is the CRM for you. And development is all over it, squashing bugs like housewife holding two cans of RAID. Get it now before they start pricing for value.

The Christmas Light Emporium

We are huge fans of Reamaze. The functionality, implementation and extremely knowledgeable, helpful and fast support team are absolutely an amazing combination. Reamaze is by far the most valuable tool we use on a daily basis.

Randysalars

Awesome tool for customer service; let's you create templated responses you can click on for frequently asked questions or problems and has a workflow for when things get busy. Well worth it!

Gearbuyz

Was a good app but i decided to go with something else.