Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

All-in-one customer service and chatbot engagement platform

Violet & Purple Designer Fashion Jewellery

Its a really nice app with lots of useful features. Also, the support team is really friendly and helpful in resolving issues.

Graf von Faber-Castell

Easy to use. Great functionality and the support team is quick and efficient. Highly recommend to anyone looking to automate and improve customer service.

IVF Store

Reamaze is our third attempt at a customer friendly and user friendly Chat app. While every experience with Chat has had its challenges, Reamze has a solid onboarding process. You have to commit to reading, listening and viewing the tutorials like everything, although every question I have is in the documentation. I have had around 10 interactions with their support team and that pushed me from a 4 Stars to a 5 Stars. If you can't find or understand the need, chat their team and they are great. We started with one employee three years ago and now have 10 and continue to grow. Two words of advice, be patient - be open to new ways of doing something. OK. 10 words of advice. In getting deeper in to the documentation, I can see how this App can help our business grow from a simple chat response in to a full automated service tool.

MARIEMUR

We're using Re:Amaze for a while. Switched to Re:Amaze from Gorgias. The pricing is much more flexible in comparison to Gorgias. Also, the Support Team is much more responsive and helpful. The Onboarding and whole migration were not that easy, but this is just because I've never done this before and never used Re:Amaze. Having Support Team assistance during our transition period is great because it makes this process much easier. I like Re:Amaze, because it fulfills all our needs at this moment.

Hip Hook by Aletha

This app has streamlined our customer service process for responding to messages all in one place! We have received amazing customer support from the team at Reamaze as well.

Sapatos

We have used Reamaze for a while and we are more than happy with it. It has all the features we need and it's not overpriced. And the support is great as well. Highly recommended!

mysnoozepod

This is an awesome app for small businesses. You can build custom chatbots, set workflows, and the FAQ site is clutch.

CKS Online

It's so great knowing we always have quick Re:amaze help on standby through the live chat--everything is quite intuitive to begin with, but for those days where your brain is a bit slow to wake up they are always ready to help get things done!

UMade

Great app! It runs smoothly. We can manage conversations from different stores (under the same brand) together with this app. Highly recommended!

Tahoor Store

The best of the best support desk / chat systems I have used. The most amazing thing with Reamaze was the ability to add multiple brands for a very very low cost. I have all my brands in one dashboard, and never miss a single customer query. Since it's connected to shopify, it gives me all info about a customer who I am talking to. Amazing job guys!