Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

All-in-one customer service and chatbot engagement platform

UNIQSO

we used this app to manage our CRM, it has many good functions, it connects not only the email, but also the social medias, which save us a lot of time as everything is under 1 tab.

They have prepared with awesome FAQs in videos, though some of the FAQs are not so clear, but the customer support is very helpful and prompt in reply.

The BEST is they do not charge as per tier (some in the market charges super expensive for the volume of message you received), they charge based on the users we added and we can connect with many stores, with 1 price, that helps us to save a lot of money.

Leyla Luxe Collection

I switched over from Chatra and Tidio. I merged two of my companies with one user for only $40 a month! I completely customized the font and colors of both widgets and help centers (help sites). I absolutely love that I can send shopify products right from the chat. It's easy integration is super helpful!!
You will NOT regret getting the paid plan here.

Montana Hudson UK

We have been using this app on as many as 20 stores since 2016. We stay because it does what we need it to do. It's easy and intuitive to navigate, And we haven't even used many of the features that it is capable of. Take it from a long time user. They provide great customer care for an app that we use for our customer care.

Subtle Boba Tea

A must have if you are starting to ramp up and you want to provide the best customer service. This app is perfect for you.

Fabrics

Really great for shopify stores, only need to be in spanish now, and integration with direct message from instagram

Run Everything Labs

Very easy to use and helpful when it comes to diminishing the workload.
Customer Service is always very kind and helpful and great at explaining.
10/10 would recommend!

Wurzel Performance

I Used this app for the past 2 years. i really loved it! also the team always ready to provide the best answers. Thank you Reamaze to help our business growing ;)

by Laura Woj

We moved over from Zendesk and find this system to be an excellent alternative. We are most impressed with the customer support. You get fast answers and great results.

Further Faster

This app has been amazing, it has streamlined our customer service and reduced our human-made errors +++. Easy to use and great support when needed.

ROOKIE

We have been with Re:amaze for a while now and are really happy with the usability and the interface. Now just waiting for Instagram DM integration but we know that is in the hands of the IG gods. keep up the good work!