Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

Reamaze Live Chat & Helpdesk

by Reamaze

All-in-one customer service and chatbot engagement platform

Digital Supply USA

Fantastic product and support! Easy to use and intuitive. I can connect my email, FB messenger, amazon and more to this.

MFI Medical

Reamaze is amazing! There support is great and they are constantly improving the platform. We would highly recommend over other website chat and helpdesk solutions.

Owls & Turtles

Love this tool. It's incredibly valuable and it's impressive how quick they are at improving it also whenever we give a feedback about something that would make our life even easier. Well-deserved 5 stars!

Jarwest.com

This is the best CRM we have ever used and we tried many. From Gorgias to Zendesk and others. It saves us a huge amount of time every day with their workflows, intents and easily customizable response templates. The number of merged data tags that can be pulled from Shopify and the degree of customization is insane! Their support is incredibly helpful too. We will stay loyal forever!

TopOnlineBargains.Com

I am not sure how anyone can run a successful store without this app. It is amazing and so worth the price.

Sola Wood

Reamaze works great a customer service platform, it has tons of features, a variety of very useful tools, and a great customer service team (who probably use their own platform I imagine).

Their pricing is competitive and they've helped us out many, many times. The only thing I can say that is a drawback for them is their reporting, which doesn't give certain stats on an individual level (like first response time). Other than this, its been an intuitive, straight-forward, and useful service. Performance per dollar, I choose reamaze every time.

April 8, 2020

Thanks for the review! Just wanted to let you know that we do have a metric for first response time under the response time report. There's a unique toggle for this. Let us know if you can't find it. We'd also love to discuss the opportunity of building in a first response time metric for individual staff users. If this sounds good to you please let us know!

La Boutique MOSO

Great app with lots of functionalities and great support. We save a lot of time handling customer issues. We are very satisfied and highly recommend Reamaze

Neat®

Amazing App, Amazing Staff, some app developers are just there for the money and Some will go out of their way just to make their customers feel their best. And this is what Reamaze is about.
I can't talk enough about how amazing this app is, the best chat app I have ever used and I have tried a lot. The support team is amazingly friendly and helpful. Marvin You Rock, Thank you for everything, I will never change this app for anything.

Riverlifeshop

Amazing Support App.... Been using for 4 Years+ Great support team and with a lot of good updates... Awesome!

Auto Parts Cheaper

This app is fantastic. it has almost completely automated our online customer service.

It puts everything in one place, SMS, Email, Social Etc...
You can make the bots do almost anything on their own, answering questions from customers.

We rarely have to interact with customers, as most questions are answered automatically.

Customer support is fantastic. I asked them a question at 4 PM yesterday and the problem was fixed by 5:30.

I highly recommend these guys.