Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

by Above Market

Personalized Recommendations, Upsell, Cross Sell, Buy it Again

Bearsville Soap Company

Rebuy is one of, if not the best, app we've added to our Shopify store. The upsell and cross-sell options are many, and varied. Being a relatively new Shopify Plus store, we're currently focusing on the low-hanging fruit of increasing AOV. The set-up was pretty simple and we're already seeing improved results. Bonus? Aaron from their team was super helpful, proactively reaching out and providing guidance for the next level-up of options we should be taking advantage of. If you can, get this app!

September 25, 2021

💪 thank you for taking the time to share this review! It makes a big difference to our team! Thank you! Aaron is awesome!!

PawmisedLand

Really great app if you're looking to increase your ROI, the customer support is superb as well and they are very willing to help. Zach from Rebuy especially is the MVP!

KoaKoa.life

If you want complete control without a complete headache, this is it! And if you start getting a headache, the customer support team is OUTSTANDING! We looked for hours trying to find the right cross-sell solution that was elegant and modular for our "complete the look" layout. The widget connects to a data feed that is incredibly user friendly to setup. Again, lots of customization that is really quite easy to use. After setting everything up, and quite happy with the result, we reached out to the support team for tips on placement of our widget...within 10 minutes, everything was PERFECT! Thank you ZACH and Rebuy!

September 20, 2021

Yeah Zach! Thank you for sharing this review! Our whole team sees it and it makes a huge difference! Thank you! 🙌

Celtic Serenity

Amazing app! By far one of the best customer support from any SaaS business out there! These guys will do the most to make sure you're up and running smoothly!

Beach Riot

So far we are happy with this app and the Rebuy customer service. They were helpful in quickly identifying a potential issue and making custom adjustments to help us go live. Excited to see how the app performs!

The Autoflosser

Flynn was able to find why Re-buy wasn't working. Easy to communicate with via e-mail. He was very responsive throughout the whole process. The first issue I had was with shopify. I was able to reach out to Flynn again when I had a second issue and he solved it almost instantly.

September 2, 2021

Flynn is a champion! 🙌

Greenleaf Gifts

Finally got this app installed to show upsells in our drawer cart/mini cart! Can't wait to see how it increases our AOV with the AI product recommendations.

Grillaholics

Dylan was amazingly friendly and helpful. The app itself is also stellar. Would definitely recommend to all Shopify owners.

Karma Yoga Shop

Rebuy helped me tremendously to recommend products more accurately to my visitors and to increase my AOV. Their new smartcart feature is also amazing and can be customized exactly as you want. Finally, the rebuy team is awesome and will never let you down if you need any help. Thanks guys!

Conscious Items

Awesome app. Based on my research, it's the most powerful in terms of having different types of widgets for all stages of the funnel. Also it can be easily customized, works pretty fast. I like the app very much! Thanks guys for development!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13