Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

by Above Market

Upsell, Cross-Sell, Buy it Again

ÉLÉVATIONE

First off, this app is advanced stuff. The flexibility is unreal, and one of if not the best upsell app out there. But even better is the degree the support team Dylan and the rest will go to to customize and work their magic so that everything fits your brand and styling properly. Amazing company, amazing app, and we already see incredible results.

October 28, 2020

💯 thank you so much for sharing your experience both with our product and our team. This sort of feedback makes a huge difference to us. And it let’s other merchants see how hard we work for our customers. 💪 Highly motivating. Thank you!

Terra-Core Fitness

The features displayed on the website are not explained what-so-ever. All we wanted to do was list our accessories on the cart page which should have been simple. I would recommend order bump to anyone who does not have immediate access to a professional developer. Also, send them 3 emails before changing to Order bump and never heard back.

October 27, 2020

Very sorry to hear this we absolutely can fix this for you 100%. Following up more with you directly now.

Dan Robinson

Rebuy is already making extra revenue for my store the first day I installed it. Straight forward to get up and running. UPDATE: This was supposed to be a 5 star review not 4... my mistake!

October 20, 2020

That’s awesome! Congrats!! Thank you for the positive feedback!! What can we do to earn a 5 star review! That is our goal!! Please email me at john.erck@abovemarket.com and we will work hard to make this happen. Again thank you and stoked on your new sales!!

Music Rhino

It's helpful, the interface isn't the prettiest but it does its job perfectly. Recommend, Recommend.

October 16, 2020

Thank you! And we’re working on that!! 👩‍🎨

Bambu Earth

Had a question about getting this setup with ARPU and John helped me get it settled in no time. Really excited to see how I can use ReBuy with everything else we are doing!

October 16, 2020

Cheers! Let’s keep it going! And thanks for sharing this feedback!! 🙏

mintMONGOOSE Jewelry Subscription

Awesome help from the support team and great money-making features. I definitely recommend using this app for any shop wanting to maximize cart value!

October 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing!! 🙌

Obsession Shapewear

One week in and I'm already seeing amazing results. Definitely the most revenue-impacting app that I have running. Annualized, according to the first week's trend, it will bring in 200k+ additional revenue each year and will most likely increase substantially as traffic also will increase. Store currently has 4 to 5,000 orders per month. I was struggling to find more reasons to keep Shopify Plus besides the lower transaction fees, and this is it it! This will be about 14.2k additional rev after I pay the app fee of $450/month + shopify plus fee $2000/month. No brainer, basically free money since the customer is already checking out. Increased AOV and bottom line. Not to mention Dylan and John were extremely helpful, thorough and fast during the initial set-up. Hands down my favorite app after seeing these results and working with the team there.

September 23, 2020

Cheers to this! 🙌

Hungry Bark

Our store had been on an older up-sell app and the team at ReBuy went above on a beyond to help with the migration over to this. The interface is super intuitive. We see a significant increase in AOV using ReBuy.

September 18, 2020

Yahoo!! Thank you for taking time to share a positive review! We've enjoyed working with you and your rulesets are on point! Cart flyout, full page cart, Shopify Plus checkout, and ReCharge subscription checkout. ✅ ✅ ✅ ✅

All 33

I was facing an issue with this app. I reached the support team and the team member replied back immediately and fixed the issue.Really appreciate it

Knifewear - Handcrafted Japanese Kitchen Knives

A fantastic app, easy to set up and start generating additional revenue with incremental upsells. Also, when I had a couple of issues, they are super easy to deal with and resolved it within minutes! - Ellie

September 23, 2020