Rebuy Personalization Engine

Rebuy Personalization Engine

by Above Market

Upsell, Cross-Sell, Buy it Again

CORSA PERFORMANCE

Best app we've added to our site. Initially downloaded to try GWP and ended up replacing an Up-Sell/Cross-Sell app. The interface is VERY easy to use and doesn't have the frustrating limitations we ran into with the other app. The customer service team and knowledge is unparalleled. The speed and accuracy of their team is impressive.

November 9, 2020

Terrific! THANK YOU for sharing your positive experience! This make such a huge difference to our team and our business. We are thrilled to get the chance to work with you and your brand. So again, THANK YOU! 💥 🙏

Cure Hydration

Love this app! We recently added Rebuy to their store and their customer service team was amazing. We asked for a custom widget on our cart preview and Dylan built it for us in less than 24 hours. Highly recommend Rebuy!

November 6, 2020

Thank you so much!! Working hard on the daily! Yew!! 🏄

Hide™

Best upsell/cross sell app I have used. I've had trouble finding lightweight and properly built upsell apps to use. ReBuy has built a very clean solution that is way more customizable than I expected. We're able to modify the look of each component and the functionality. Additionally, their support team is great. They are very helpful and know more than cookie cutter responses --- they actually get their hands dirty and help you integrate into their tool. I'm grateful that someone has built this solution correctly, finally.

November 4, 2020

Thank you so much! Hearing this feedback is huge for us! Let’s keep it goinggggg. Always more we can do! Thank you! 🙏

Black Milk

Comes highly recommeded to us! Dylan in tech support has been very helpfull with getting us set up. We are already making additional sales

November 2, 2020

Dylan is the 🐐. Thank you 🙏 for taking the time to leave a positive review. Makes a huge difference to our team!! Thank you again! Yew!

ÉLÉVATIONE

First off, this app is advanced stuff. The flexibility is unreal, and one of if not the best upsell app out there. But even better is the degree the support team Dylan and the rest will go to to customize and work their magic so that everything fits your brand and styling properly. Amazing company, amazing app, and we already see incredible results.

October 28, 2020

💯 thank you so much for sharing your experience both with our product and our team. This sort of feedback makes a huge difference to us. And it let’s other merchants see how hard we work for our customers. 💪 Highly motivating. Thank you!

Dan Robinson

Rebuy is already making extra revenue for my store the first day I installed it. Straight forward to get up and running. UPDATE: This was supposed to be a 5 star review not 4... my mistake!

October 20, 2020

That’s awesome! Congrats!! Thank you for the positive feedback!! What can we do to earn a 5 star review! That is our goal!! Please email me at john.erck@abovemarket.com and we will work hard to make this happen. Again thank you and stoked on your new sales!!

Music Rhino

It's helpful, the interface isn't the prettiest but it does its job perfectly. Recommend, Recommend.

October 16, 2020

Thank you! And we’re working on that!! 👩‍🎨

Bambu Earth

Had a question about getting this setup with ARPU and John helped me get it settled in no time. Really excited to see how I can use ReBuy with everything else we are doing!

October 16, 2020

Cheers! Let’s keep it going! And thanks for sharing this feedback!! 🙏

mintMONGOOSE Jewelry Subscription

Awesome help from the support team and great money-making features. I definitely recommend using this app for any shop wanting to maximize cart value!

October 1, 2020

Thank you for sharing!! 🙌

Obsession Shapewear

One week in and I'm already seeing amazing results. Definitely the most revenue-impacting app that I have running. Annualized, according to the first week's trend, it will bring in 200k+ additional revenue each year and will most likely increase substantially as traffic also will increase. Store currently has 4 to 5,000 orders per month. I was struggling to find more reasons to keep Shopify Plus besides the lower transaction fees, and this is it it! This will be about 14.2k additional rev after I pay the app fee of $450/month + shopify plus fee $2000/month. No brainer, basically free money since the customer is already checking out. Increased AOV and bottom line. Not to mention Dylan and John were extremely helpful, thorough and fast during the initial set-up. Hands down my favorite app after seeing these results and working with the team there.

September 23, 2020